Possible Cyberface "needs"/suggestions?

Gordo

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can easily do those portraits if they clip clean. Thanks!

Addendum: actually the only one needed is Giles from above. Valencia is with the BJ's.

Addendum 2: attached Giles. Not sure if it's good enough, so not going to publish. If wanted, someone can put it in with an update if doing one.

K Giles portrait.rar

How about Jorge soler?

You're talking about a guy who's had 8 AB's in the majors.

I mean anyone can request anyone they want, but there are probably still some guys in the majors who don't have a cyberface who have given more service.

hey guys been away for awhile had PC problems lost all my stuff...was wondering if someone can make a cyberface pack of all the faces..i know homer released something but it would really help me out if we get 1 more facepack...sorry yankeee4life if this is not a cool request..

hey guys been away for awhile had PC problems lost all my stuff...was wondering if someone can make a cyberface pack of all the faces..i know homer released something but it would really help me out if we get 1 more facepack...sorry yankeee4life if this is not a cool request..

Of all the people that post in here you always seem to find a reason to include my name in a lot of your posts.

I am sorry that you had PC problems and that you lost everything. But you are a contributor and you have unlimited downloads. Download the cyberfaces yourself. Why should somebody gather them up for you?

Archived