Possible Cyberface "needs"/suggestions?

Gordo

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone brought up Francisco Lindor? He is on his way to the Majors most likely after the AS break at his current trend.. Would love to see him included in this years cyberface additions.. He is the Indians #1 prospect at AAA.. Anyone plan on doing him?

I think the prevailing thinking is that guys who have been in the bigs and will probably remain maybe should get first priority. Unfortunately, Rising Son is the only one doing cybers right now (see previous page, kyleb's posting).

Although, fortunately, we have him! He generally does a good job!

Lindor is in AAA and will be in the bigs this year, if not right out of spring training.. the guy is tearing it up everywhere he goes... It used to be that the cyberface guys would create faces for the top prospects as well... I know you cant make 900 faces for big leaguers, but a few top 100 prospect faces would be ideal.. Ramirez and Gonzales are just keeping short warm for Lindor.. Lindor will supplant them very soon.

Problem is that we only have one visible guy right now making faces and doing a bang up job.

Speaking of requests.... want to throw out Odubel Herrera. Looks like he will be the Phils starting CF with Brown on the DL and Revere moves to LF. Not pressing but would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Blake Swihart could use a new one. In the MVP 15 Mid-June roster update, he looks like very roided up Kurt Angle.

lol....i assume this was the face i did. ill have a look at him again in-game sometime but im not getting Kurt Angle

swihart.jpg

It could be that that roster set has him with a default face.  Go into the attrib.dat file, find his name and change the value for his face to whatever it should be (provided you installed it).  The top line give you a legend of what each value represents.  But if you have an existing season going on, it won't change it in there.

It could be that that roster set has him with a default face.  Go into the attrib.dat file, find his name and change the value for his face to whatever it should be (provided you installed it).  The top line give you a legend of what each value represents.

Use MVPEdit for that, right? Sorry I'm new to this, really. For comparisons sake, here's what I'm getting in game --

7818ce0e2b468ca7703271d46c3ded12.png

lol, it's obviously not Kurt Angle, I was saying that in jest. I installed everything through TiT, does anyone have the single file for the cyberface?

yeah i know.  i only said that because i made that face.  it was one of my favorites, but it's interesting that you said that.  wonder what that says about polanco...

Blake Swihart 264, replaces Placido Polanco

The number of ID is correct, you only have to install the face of Swihart.

Anyone have a link of the individual file so I can get it in there with TiT? Don't know why it wouldn't install through the mid-June roster update, which I applied with TiT.

I imagine it's a 2015 face.  So go to the DL section for faces and look through those made this year.  DL that file and if not a seperate DL, you can extract the 3 files for his face, make sure the numbers jive with his assigned number, zip those 3 files and install w/ TiT.

Archived