Possible Cyberface "needs"/suggestions?

Gordo

Hey daflyboys

You do excellent work with your rosters.

I agree that backups are of a lesser importance when it comes to assigning face slots. As for Sanchez, that was a personal preference since he has only begun his major league career and has yet to establish himself.

Loup on the other hand has been probably one of the most important bullpen pieces the Jays have, typically coming in the 8th inning in tight and close situations. He pitched almost 70 innings last season with 64 appearances, and this year, he's been called upon 48 times holding opposing batters to a .190 avg, with RHB hitting around .212 and LHB at 0.156.

As for Stroman's delivery, he steps back with his left leg and he has a fairly high kick with a three-quarters arm slot. I currently assigned him Oliver Perez's delivery even though Perez's step back is more pronounced and his arm slot is lower. Matt Morris' delivery could also be a reasonable replicate.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like as many oldtimers (early 1970's like 1971 for TotalClassics) as somebody is willing to make. I don't expect perfection since they didn't have a lot of good pictures. Maybe taking an established face that has some characteristics and editing accordingly. Here's samples:

Frank Robinson BAL Orioles (older player NO gray hair)

Boog Powell

Mark Belanger

Mike Epstein

Dick Green

Bert Campaneris

Cleo James

Don Buford

Merv Rettenmund

Mike Cuellar

These are NOT even a tip of the iceberg. I'm really trying to put forth a lot of effort for this TC with trying to do undone player names if I can and typing in the proper 1970 stats (prior year's so it would be with announcer's "_________________hit .323 with 30 homeruns last year." I you want to inquire with Don Cropper who has done some TC's in the past...please do. I've allowed him to check out my progress with an upload to dropbox, since he was the one who really taught me some stuff about the mods and how to do them. So I'm NOT expecting others to do ALL the work for me.

Thanks,

BRobby05

I'd like as many oldtimers (early 1970's like 1971 for TotalClassics) as somebody is willing to make, etc.

I think in this thread we were looking at current players. TC is a whole different category of needs/wants.

Well, when I started the thread I wasn't be specific. I'm just not sure of the current face makers who is going to branch off and make classic faces too. You might want to PM them to get a response, but I don't think English is the first language for any of the present ones.

Well, when I started the thread I wasn't be specific. I'm just not sure of the current face makers who is going to branch off and make classic faces too. You might want to PM them to get a response, but I don't think English is the first language for any of the present ones.

Maybe a separate thread should be made for this?

Archived