All Modes - Game Crashing On Loading Screen

acbeer

I know that you have a lot of people asking different questions about the game crashing. The specific scenario I have that I think is different is this: Everything worked a few days ago-- I could play games, mini games, season, etc. Then, I stopped playing, pulled it up today to play, and everything crashes on the load screen. I have not made any changes to the rosters or mods after it was working.

I installed:

MVP 2005

MVP 2005 patch 5

MVP 2013

2013 Uniforms/Stadiums

BaseUp Rosters 2014

Homer's latest facepack.

Any ideas? I appreciate the help, and if I've reposted something that I shouldn't have, feel free to end the thread and direct me to the one that matches.

Sorry. I'm new here. Update: When I restart my computer, the game works again. If I play it, close the application, then open it back up again (without restarting my computer), it doesn't work. Also, the Home Run Challenge always crashes-- I have not been able to get that to work yet.

Sorry. I'm new here. Update: When I restart my computer, the game works again. If I play it, close the application, then open it back up again (without restarting my computer), it doesn't work. Also, the Home Run Challenge always crashes-- I have not been able to get that to work yet.

My brother and I have both experienced this with W7. Not sure exactly what the reboot does, but it is effective. You may just have to live with it.