Looking For Classic Mod Recommendations?

fuzzone

Any recommendations? Looking for overall redone packages, complete mlb 30 team replacement, uniforms, faces, stadiums, please recommend thanks!

Boss FUZZ! How the hell are you?

Hey man, there has been a lot of great season mods since you left. I suggest the 1941 mod, 1958, the Negro League Mod, the 1915 mod, etc, etc. There's this guy named Dennis James who helps Jim825 crank out some good ones. Dennis is a hell of a guy and we are very fortunate to have him around here,

The latest mod is the 1977 mod. You won't go wrong getting any of these mods.

thats great, i'll give negro league a shot.

Are stadiums, uniforms for the respective packages a separate deal or all inclusive?

Dennis made a lot of stadiums and if you liked the work that people like Pirate did with the ballparks you will love Dennis James' work.

Also try Mvp 12, 13 and 14. Lot of good mods out there.

If you have MLB 2k12 I can't help you with that because I don't own the game.

thats great, i'll give negro league a shot.

Are stadiums, uniforms for the respective packages a separate deal or all inclusive?

I had to stick my head in here to firstly tell you "thank you" for all of your pioneering work with modding this great game. Secondly, you were a HUGE inspiration to my desire to even attempt modding this game and making improvements with the Total Classics concept. Years ago when I first stumbled upon this site and the work being done with historical themes and teams...I was utterly floored with amazement. It's a pleasure to speak with a legend such as yourself. :good:

To answer your question, Yes, any of the total classics mods that I've done or that Jim825 and I have collaborated on, include full uniform and stadium updates to correspond with that particular era. We even go so far as to include period correct music and other menu visuals to the era as well.