Managers Id

Tribefan

I do believe you need the Guru version of Reditor to do that.

Do you have the paid version?

His appearance id from the 2k11 game was 3590.

Who are you referring to? I will be releasing a final version of my Opening Day roster tonight and want to get in as much detail in as possible.

OK..I thought so. I have fixed it and it will be in my next release. Thanks

BSU i pm'd you this to but this might help everyone out if you could answer please.

How does the game use the Roster to assign and cyberface and portrait to a manager? I know the portraits are in the portrait.iff but I never have seen in the game where it utilizes them. And with the Indian fans asking about francona I see his ID is 4105 (most of the managers are in the 4000 range) but there are no face files with those numbers so what exactly is the game using as a file for manager faces?

BSU i pm'd you this to but this might help everyone out if you could answer please.

How does the game use the Roster to assign and cyberface and portrait to a manager? I know the portraits are in the portrait.iff but I never have seen in the game where it utilizes them. And with the Indian fans asking about francona I see his ID is 4105 (most of the managers are in the 4000 range) but there are no face files with those numbers so what exactly is the game using as a file for manager faces?

I have never seen a portrait in game for a manager either so I don't think they are ever used. However I did find and fix Francona's cyberface and will be re-releasing a new version soon. However in response to your question, it does the same thing for players as coaches for cyberface ID's in Reditor. If you are looking in Reditor under the "staff" tab you will see a column called "AppID" you will see most of those numbers in the 4000 range. However those are not the actual cyberface numbers...if you look under the appearance tab in reditor and find that coach (or players) "AppID" number (which is the number to the far left colum under that tab) you will see the very next column to the right is called "CF_ID" that number is what the game is looking for when it looks for a cyber-face. I hope this makes sense.

I have never seen a portrait in game for a manager either so I don't think they are ever used. However I did find and fix Francona's cyberface and will be re-releasing a new version soon. However in response to your question, it does the same thing for players as coaches for cyberface ID's in Reditor. If you are looking in Reditor under the "staff" tab you will see a column called "AppID" you will see most of those numbers in the 4000 range. However those are not the actual cyberface numbers...if you look under the appearance tab in reditor and find that coach (or players) "AppID" number (which is the number to the far left colum under that tab) you will see the very next column to the right is called "CF_ID" that number is what the game is looking for when it looks for a cyber-face. I hope this makes sense.

Right, been a while since I've used reditor. I'm confused here, I just checked your new v3 roster and you have Francona's app id at 3946 and this points to cf id as being 9000, yet in 2k11 his cf id is 8026, is 9000 a custom face? By the way great roster. :)

Not all cyberface ID's matched those from 2K11 (Especially coaches). Honestly I just looked back at my last years release and put that cyberface ID in and it worked in game(Francona has glasses and all). I don't believe it is a custom face however.

• 2 weeks later...

BSU-FAN, can you change Pittsburghs Clint Hurdle/Josh Harrison/Pedro Alvarez's faces in your new update, they are all wrong. Clint Hurdle looks nothing like him & he has glasses, josh harrison has no beard and neither does pedro alvarez???