MLB 15 The Show Review

zzcoolj21

I feel like I've played the game enough to give an honest review of it. This will be more of a pros and cons review rather than a long winded essay.

+ New fielding/hitting animations

+ GRAPHICS

+ New day and night cycle

+ Better textured equipment

+ Better cyberfaces

+ Better field textures

+ Licensed equipment

+ Diamond dynasty

+ Legends

- Still some choppy animations

- Glitchy fielding

- Stiff uniforms

Overall, really a MAJOR improvement over last year which was its first appearance on next gen. 

Score: 8.5/10

Would Highly recommend picking up if you have a PS4.

Screenshots:

6dvc02.jpg

I'll give an in depth review myself soon, but wow, they've really tightened up the slider set for this year's version. I absolutely can't get over how well and realistic the numbers are developing for me to this point. Walks were one of my biggest concerns, but this year's version has apparently addressed the issue via the Pitcher Control/Pitcher Stamina sliders, in conjunction with more realistic pitches (my guess, anyway) -- most noticeably the 4 seam fast ball. That baby 'tails away' like it should this year, making the break on the 2 seam fastball a bit more effective.

Anyway, that's just off the top of my head at the moment. Not sure how many people are playing The Show on Mods here, but if anyone is interested I'd be happy to post my slider set in the appropriate section. Obviously, you can tweak from there.

Edited by JoeRudi26