MLB 2K15 Sound mod - All in one

aceshigh

MLB 2K15 Sound mod - All in one

View File

New season, new themes!

If you have already downloaded the 2K14 version of the Sound Mod, you will already know what it does. In case you're new to all of this, let me sum it up really quick for ya. What I aim to do with this mod is to completely replace 2K's stock game introduction, lineup presentation and mid inning music with various TV broadcast themes.

You may find the themes might not be 100% like in real life, as I had to work with limited audio files (it's really hard to find some themes, even on youtube), and this is the best I could do with the little material (and time!) that I had.

I also completely replaced the music that plays from the stadiums' speakers with 50 different songs, so you will no longer hear that awful soundtrack that 2K12 came with, during the games and you will hear a wider variety of songs. I chose these songs according to what most players use as walk-up songs or what you'd usually hear in a ballpark or stadium. If you don't like some of the tunes, you're still more than welcome to mention it in the comments or go right ahead and replace the files yourselves with the Audio Editor, putting in the music that you prefer! :good:

The 2K15 version is the result of a whole winter of work, making sure that all of the songs volumes were balanced so that now you should no longer hear songs covering the commentators who are trying to do their job. I have also added a few more songs that should make the game feel more 2015, alongside a few classics. Those who already tried the 2K14 version of this mod won't notice much difference, as I only did minor tweaks to the overall presentation, however there is a better variety of songs playing in the stadiums during games ;)

For better results during games, I suggest you use these volumes:

Commentary 100

Crowd 95/100

PA Announcer 65/70

I decided not to upload each version of this mod separately, but to put them into one big folder instead. You will still be able to download the version you prefer without having to download them all.

The files are divided in two parts because they were too big to be uploaded to the website, so you have to download both parts before extracting the files. For example, if you are interested in the CSN version of this mod, all you have to do is download "CSN.part1.rar" and "CSN.part2.rar" and you'll be good to go.

HOW TO INSTALL: Download both parts of the file. Open part 1 and extract the included files to the game's main folder, overwriting the pre-existing ones. Done. There is no need to open part 2 and extract the files contained in it as well, however you do need to have both parts on your computer when extracting.

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL FILES so you can go back to them, in case you don't like these ones!

I really hope you guys enjoy it. Please rate it, leave a comment of any kind or a review. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

IF YOU ARE GONNA USE ANY OF THESE MODS FOR YOUR PERSONAL PATCH/FULL PACKAGE OR IF YOU'RE GONNA RELEASE THESE SOMEWHERE ELSE, YOU'RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO DO SO, BUT IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED IF YOU MESSAGED ME BEFORE DOING ANY OF THAT. ALSO, PLEASE BE SURE TO GIVE CREDITS TO THIS WEBSITE, ME AND THE PEOPLE WHO RELEASED/MODDED THE AUDIO EDITOR WHERE DUE. Being polite has never hurt anyone, but it's hurtful to see mods being released somewhere else, with someone else taking credit for it or not acknowledging where they downloaded them from.

If you want to request a particular broadcast, please PM me or comment here and I'll see what I can do in my spare time. If you happen to have some good quality audio files from tv broadcasts for future sound mod projects, feel free to PM me, because some TV broadcast themes are really hard if not impossible to find.

Thanks the whole community for the support, the modders who are helping to keep 2K15 alive and those who provided me audio files to work with. Most importantly, a huge thank you goes to DYosua for modding the awesome Audio Editor created by Leftos and nesa24 of the NBA-live forums!