Wrasslin: The Thread

BigRog

in the days of internet mashups this is pure gold.  BTW i know of an existing official wrestling thread already and i meant to stick this in there but every time i tried to search for it i got an error page from the search function.

Edited by Kccitystar

did you ever see when booker told hogan im coming for you n*gga.... on live tv.... and sharmel just buries her face in her hands and starts laughing

​That is actually Sensational Sherri Martel in the background.  I've seen it like a million times and still laugh.

I have never had anything against cena and his ability to wrestle... maybe his 5-7 move repertoire needs to grow......my only big issue is how invincible he is and how he never loses... I mean you have 5 matches vs Rusev who was UNSTOPPABLE and you only have him win the first one and have cena repeatedly beating him 4 matches in a row... Putting people up against cena just ruins momentum so much... look at bray wyatt, he still hasnt recovered.  if it wasnt for his awesome promo's. no one would care

the guy gets pushed like he is Hogan 2.0 and im still waiting for his heel turn because his character is just old and stale... i know it wont come but still, a guy can BOlieve

Edited by BigRog

RYBACK THE IC CHAMP, WOOO

efQ9tvT.gif

im just curious who he feuds with for MitB

and another Owens Cena fight..... they better not go down the same road as Rusev where Cena beats him four times to make up for one lose against KO

7iqMuQl.gif

​next time take out that http:// and the image should display lol

and scottbilly, me too... even though with KO going full time onto the main roster, it means Joe will probably win the belt from KO down the road once he works out all of his Independent contracts and can go full time with NXT

Edited by BigRog