Long time no see

D-Unit

Hey all, anyone here still remember this guy? Man this used to be my favorite site ever! I cant remember the last time I checked in on here. 

Sorry if nobody does but this site reminds me of some great memories. I found a copy of MVP Baseball 2005 in the mall (For Gamceube unfortunately) the other day and for some reason it didn't hit me until now that I should come back to this site and look back at some of the great work done here. I remember the Kc jersey mods, Spungo accessories and glove packs, kg's rosters, tywiggins, Trues and Hory, the total conversions whether it was up to date for the 2006 MLB season or to replay a full 1994 season that ended short with a strike. All of the cyberfaces and the guys that even put ME into the game, chopping up audio bits to say my last name and using MVPEdit to make it official! The banter with Y4L and MarkB, im sure there are even more. Legacy guys like Homer and others that seemed to stick together on this site for years. Hope this is still a good resource for those that play the game on PC now, im gonna look back at some of this stuff and see what's new here!

Edited by D-Unit

How could I forget you? It's nice to see you around again and I hope you have been doing well.

We lost some very good people since you were here last D-Unit. EAmods shut down a few years back. Guys like Kraw, Hory, KG, Tywiggins, Rolie, SeanO, Fuzzone, etc, do not come around here anymore since they have other interests. There has been a lot of good people who have joined the site after you left but it isn't the same here now because it is a lot quieter here all the time.

Mark has not been here in years either. He was a good friend and I miss him. He left Scotland and moved to Australia for work. I haven't heard from him for awhile.

I hope the years have treated you well. :)

wow. well sad that it isnt like it used to be, but good to see the site still up and running. There is a site for them too no? I just felt the need to revisit this place and check it out. I even found a few of my dynasties I used to post here.

No. EAmods turned into MLBmods and then it shut down. We are the only one left. Every once in awhile you might see one of them pop up here unexpectedly but not a lot. Rolie, SeanO, KG and tywiggins haven't been here in years. Kraw was around last year. Hory and Fuzzone made a brief appearance in the shoutbox earlier this year. That's been it.