How to get 2k12? Help!

KBX13

Hi, I'm very interested in having 2k12 on my pc and using this website to mod it.  I need some help from the community here because I can't seem to find the game anywhere except amazon where it is over $100 for a disc copy.  There are many websites offering free downloads but I want to avoid those because of the fear of a virus or getting in trouble with the law. if anyone knows and can help me get a safe copy of the game it would be so helpful. Thanks so much!

More and more of these are coming online for good prices. People on Amazon are writing reviews about how the game is "broken" because they haven't patched it. :lol: (Living Rosters/Date bug) So keep waiting. Someone might throw it online in disgust for a good price when they don't know what they have! 

Hey thank you for your replies. I'm think I'm going to go for a used copy on amazon for $50. The only problem is that it says the code is already used. Should I still buy it or would it be worthless without the code? I believe I read somewhere that you have to email support and they will give out a new code? Thanks!