remove the basbeball for pitch location

iamser

1 hour ago, iamser said:

I asked this question years ago and cant find the thread for the answer.

my question is - how do I remove the baseball for pitch location.  where is the actual file located so I can remove it. 

thanks

This was done looooooooong time ago.

Download this file. read file description and choose the version you like.

19 minutes ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Thx, I've got the game on Steam, so how do I recover it?  I hope I don't have to re-install it.

Right Click on MLB2K12, Properties, click the Local Files tab, select "Verify Integrity of Game Cache", and the game will re-download any file that isn't 1:1 with what the game is included with.

1 hour ago, raidersbball20 said:

Right Click on MLB2K12, Properties, click the Local Files tab, select "Verify Integrity of Game Cache", and the game will re-download any file that isn't 1:1 with what the game is included with.

I can't seem to find it. I right clicked on MLB2K12.exe and properties, but I didn't see local files or verify integrity game cache. I have the D/DL version, not on a disc, and the installation code it says is the wrong one when trying to add the game to Steam library. What would happen if I choose the repair option in change programs and features?

Not trying to confuse you. MLB2K12 is a steam game. However, I ordered it direct download off Amazon, but it doesn't use Steam to open the game, hope that explains things.  I got the arrows back, had to click on repair on the change or un-install programs screen, and wala... Thx for your assistance though.....;)