Safeco Field Mod (need pictures to start)

evilselig

I'm in the process of working on a Safeco mod for my dynasty. However, I haven't been to Seattle in several years and my pics are outdated. If anyone has some pics from last or can point me in the direction of a site that has recent pics please let me know.

Thanks!

Thanks, Clout! Canucks rock... Wish Dan was more consistant, though...

evilsilig, here's one picture from my personal collection. It was taken July 20th 2004 with Boston in town... I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get the rest off of my moms computer. If you need it in higher resolution, I have it 2x bigger than this on my computer that I can e-mail to you. The rest will be online by tomorrow at noon tomorrow (pacific time).

safeco1bi.jpg

jpup, I'm the one that overloaded your inbox with all of those Safeco pictures last year. But I have a bad habit of deleting things when I don't think I will need them any longer. Sooooo, those 100+ photos aren't on my hard drive anymore (I've got to learn to stay away from the delete button). :)

Several? So Im guessing your King Dome snapshots wouldnt work then eh? :lol:

no, not that long ago! i've been there in '01 and '02 and noticed my safeco banners are way out of date.

thanks for the pics though! i'm working on safeco now!!

evilmonkey, in dscf0008, can you make out what the blue team merchandise sign says below, it looks to be "virginia..." something. the mod is coming along great btw. but i still have to finish the night version. thanks.

Selig.. it says "Team Medicine Virginia Mason". Sorry about the pics. All the Safeco shots I have are with my old crumby digi cam.

I dont know how far you are on the mod but I am going to opening day at Safeco April 4th and now have a MUCH better digital camera. If anyone doing a Safeco mod can wait, I could take a bunch of pictures of all the new 2005 banners.

Let me know, I might do it anyway for reference sake but am not sure the best way to take pictures for graphical use. Should I just take high resolution and as close/straight on as I can?

EviLMonkey,

well for my sake i hope they don't change any ads because i put a lot of work into this! but yeah, take pics at as best quality and zoomed in as close as you can. i'll probably just make a version 2.0 after opening day. also, do you have any pics of the oberto beef jerky signs? even if it's not good enough for me to use, i need to see what it looks like. thanks!

Best stadium in the league, dont deny it! Even the players voted as such. 2nd place imo is SBC Park.

How do u other mariners fans like my idea of bringing back the green jerseys? See my avatar for my really bad job wit paint :lol: .

How do u other mariners fans like my idea of bringing back the green jerseys? See my avatar for my really bad job wit paint :lol: .

That's funny - before I even read your message, I was staring at your avatar with my head tilted to the side, a confused look on my face, thinking to myself, what the heck is Boonie wearing!?!?!

Best stadium in the league, dont deny it! Even the players voted as such. 2nd place imo is SBC Park.

They will be coming back for one game, A Turn Back the Clock game (all the way back to 1995) -- sometime in June vs the Indians, IIRC

Archived