Fictional 2K Baseball Roster Mod

WithAuthority

As some of you know I have been starting to work on a fictional roster for MLB 2K. An alternative league to MLB. That means a roster with no real players, teams, etc. Because I like the era best, I also decided to set the mod in the 1970's. It is still in the early stages. i have RedMC and have worked on making every fictional player from scratch, and coming up with all fictional teams.

I am of course looking for help wherever I can get it. I know most of the best 2k Modders are busy working on the the mlb 2k17 mod. But if anyone is interested in helping with logos, jerseys, graphics, or anything at all, even just general modding knowledge, please let me know. UMachines has started on logos with me, but additional help would get this done even faster.

Thanks!

I have been thinking of doing something similar, but in the modern era.  Does RedMC replace Reditor II (it appears to)?  I was thinking of using OOTP to generate my league/players for use in my fictional mod.

Looking forward to seeing some of your results.

Good Luck!

5 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

Two separate programs entirely. Redmc is all texture related and reditor is all roster related. 

Yes, and I meant to say I have Reditor II, in addition to RedMC. Everything Ive done so far has been on Reditor II

44 minutes ago, Playball335 said:

Thanks for the clarification raiders!  Can't 3DM Mod Tool be used in lieu of RedMC, or does each tool only handle certain files/textures?

It can be, but is limited to only the dimensions the game allows. (Native) RED MC allows the textures to be in any size. There are other good features to it as well. But the 3d model importing and stuff is done with the 3DM Mod Tool. They both have their own uses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, WithAuthority said:

Lol thanks for the tip! But I have no idea what that even is! If anyone see's him though...tell him I'm lookin for ummm.... :)

Go right here to get to that site. It is like this one but it is 100% Spanish. It is easy enough to navigate around and you need to register to send PM's just like here.

• 3 months later...

Archived