MLB2K5 question

tinpanalley

3 hours ago, Gordo said:

Dude.... you ask the most obscure questions... hehehe.

I know, I know... :blush:

Interesting games interest me and I always think there's gonna be that ONE person who still thinks that game was fun. I so wish games still added in modes like 2K5's World Series Moments. So much fun. Anyway it plays a great game of baseball and if I had a PC editor, I'd probably go flesh out the whole league just by overwriting existing players because they're all editable but there are so many ratings for every player and I simply don't have the knowledge let alone the time.

The answer to the question by the way is 25 players. That's the create player limit.

22 minutes ago, Gordo said:

Welp, there goes the bet with my mom!

I won. I picked 25 players. :D

2k5 World Series edition was a good game and I liked playing it on my Xbox. I still have it too although it has been years since I played it. I have never created close to 25 players in any of my baseball games. I've only made one and that was myself. I always made myself a pitcher and I made sure to bean David Ortiz every chance I got, just like I do in Mvp. :)

Well, it was the bat hitting the ball that sounded like someone had whacked a brick wall with a sopping wet head of a mop. But that was it really.

Funny thing is, people (I'm not saying anyone in here, just online in various places) always have a lot of smack to talk about 2K from '02 to '06 like the cartoony look, etc but actually, they never did NHL, NFL, or MLB better than in that period and that period with Visual Concepts and Kush also produced some of the best baseball, hockey, and football games even til today. I'd put NFL 2K5, NHL 2K6 and MLB 2K5 and 2K4 on any list of the best 10 of each of those sports any day of the week.

Archived