MLB 2k12 Default Roster

headtrip47

Are you referring to the new draftee during the minor league draft during the season?   Are you using reditor or using the MLB2K editor?  What steps are you doing in copying players to the roster.  Any additional information may help with a response from the other roster makers.   I have done some editing and adding players.

33 minutes ago, tomk30816 said:

Are you referring to the new draftee during the minor league draft during the season?   Are you using reditor or using the MLB2K editor?  What steps are you doing in copying players to the roster.  Any additional information may help with a response from the other roster makers.   I have done some editing and adding players.

after the june draft i checked the roster using reditor and the draftees replaces some default players on the minor leagues.. which means if i make a real minor league players, they will replaced by the draftees... i just want to use the default roster for mlb2k18 so theres no more crashing at all. But this will take time for me to do...

I thought there was an option to release all the draftees at the end of the draft.  If they are not signed, you can release them and it should not affect the rosters.  Or does that option only happen in between seasons, when going on to the next season?  I haven't done it recently.

2 hours ago, tomk30816 said:

I thought there was an option to release all the draftees at the end of the draft.  If they are not signed, you can release them and it should not affect the rosters.  Or does that option only happen in between seasons, when going on to the next season?  I haven't done it recently.

Even if i release all draftees..  it replaces automatically the players on the milb roster... just check... start a franchise then sim up to end of the draft.. look on the reditor tab global id it says 65335... then check who is the player with this global id 65335...

The only thing I know to do would be to either release them from the teams.  If you do that, then there won't be enough player slots to create new players.  The other option is to change the draftees to real players along with their attributes.  Either way it would be time consuming and probably not worth the effort.  Hopefully, again, some of the older more experienced roster makers from the past can shed some light and a fix to this.  I'm out of ideas and I don't worry about the minor league players unless a fake one pops up in the majors.  I check my lineups and rotations periodically but not a fanatic about day to day roster moves with the real day to day moves and injuries.

Also, there is a problem with any player that has Francisco in their name.  Francisco Lindor, Francisco Liriano, Francisco Meija, Francisco Cervelli,  Frank Francisco,  they all have a No for their first or last name. Is there too many players with Francisco in their name?   Hope you can fix this.

1 hour ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Also, there is a problem with any player that has Francisco in their name.  Francisco Lindor, Francisco Liriano, Francisco Meija, Francisco Cervelli,  Frank Francisco,  they all have a No for their first or last name. Is there too many players with Francisco in their name?   Hope you can fix this.

francisco2.jpg.fba197ff56b34f75de648075d50fd71d.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  ^_^

Archived