Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe McEwing on the Mets needs to be skinny. they have him set to Athletic but thats to big for super joe.

i use the xbox version by the way. thanks for all the time and effort cant wait for future updates. :)

noah lowry best pitch should be his changeup, while his curveball should be below average to average (we'll see after spring training, this is the pitch he's been working on). and having played high school ball with him in Ojai,CA his is actually a circle change grip

don't take it from me. this article calls his changeup "mystical"

http://www.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article...jsp&c_id=sf

Yeah, If you want to help, you can do as much of the team you are doing as you want. If you want you can do everything including ratings, or just leave the ratings for us. Then export the teams you did and send them to billfitch@gmail.com

Hey I was just curious not downgradin the excellent work u have done but can you please try and add the black and white photos on the following.

Man if you can do this they would almost be perfect as you can get.

Heres a list that I would love to see those black and white photos on and im sorry if you have them on some already .I will look and see.

Prospects' Fake Names

Angels (AA Travelers)

Billy Bath = Ervin Santana, P

Larry Baert = Erick Aybar, SS

Darren Roberts = Jeff Mathis, C

Jon Bukvich = Kenny Morales, 1B

Athletics (AA Rockhounds)

Pat Lidge = Huston Street, P

Ben Brinkman = Javier Herrera, OF

Andy McDonald = Daric Barton, C

Blue Jays (AA Fisher Cats)

Brent Nielsen = Francisco Rosario, P

Reynaldo Perez = Dustin McGowan, P

Braves (AA Braves)

Sean Blancard = Kyle Davies, P

Joel Doonan = Jeff Francouer, OF

Enrique Rodriguez = Andy Marte, 3B

Juan Berroa = Brian McCann, C

Brewers (AA Stars)

Wayne Collier = Prince Fielder, 1B

Sam Gent = J.J. Hardy, SS

Richard Samuels = Mark Rogers, P

Cardinals (AA Cardinals)

Derek Larmour = Anthony Reyes, P

Cubs (AA Dimond Jaxx)

Ian Krystal = Angel Guzman, P

Daniel Doluntap = Felix Pie, OF

Greg Wegner = Brian Dopirak, 1B

Devil Rays (AA Biscuits)

Kristopher Morales = Delmon Young, OF

Diamondbacks (AA Smokies)

Brandon Jarvis = Carlos Quentin, OF

Jim Ennis = Conor Jackson, OF

Jamie Mowatt = Sergio Santos, SS

Dodgers (AA Suns)

Jung-Hoon Choi = Greg Miller, P

Kevin McCracken = Chad Billingsley, P

Dieter Driediger = Joel Guzman, SS

Dennis Estrella = James Loney, 1B

Giants(AA Navigators)

Randy Santiago = Matt Cain, P

Indians (AA Aeros)

Randy Auschrat = Adam Miller, P

Kenny Berrera = Fausto Carmona, P

Randy Sullivan = Franklin Gutierrez, OF

Troy Gray = Michael Aubrey, 1B

Mariners (AA Missions)

Darryl Buhler = Felix Hernandez, P

Matt Thomas = Shin Soo-Choo, OF

Matthew Smith = Matt Tuiasosopo, SS

Marlins (AA Mudcats)

Luis Ordonez = Yorman Bazardo, P

Norberto Pena = Scott Olsen, P

Brook LeCroy = Jeremy Hermida, OF

Mets (AA Mets)

Tom Tucker = Yusmeiro Petit, P

Bryant Tyner = Lastings Milledge, OF

Nationals (AA Senators)

Sean Payne = Mike Hinckley, P

Yvan Vuu Carinha = Larry Broadway, 1B

Orioles (AA Bay Sox)

Jared Wilson = Adam Loewen, P

Rafael Rodriguez = Hayden Penn, P

Mike Alvarez = Nick Markakis, OF

Padres (AA Baybears)

Gabriel Devore = Josh Barfield, 2B

Phillies (AA Phillies)

Ole Uttuslien = Cole Hamels, P

Pirates (AA Curve)

Ramon Sanchez = Zach Duke, P

Jorge Cardona = Neil Walker, C

Rangers (AA Roughriders)

Federico Garcia = Joaquin Arias, SS

Matt Mondesi = Thomas Diamond, P

Terry Mulder = John Danks, P

Red Sox (AA Sea Dogs)

Matt Derkson = Hanley Ramirez, SS

Gabe Lewis = Brandon Moss, OF

Reds (AA Lookouts)

Raul Perez = Homer Bailey, P

Matt James = Edwin Encarnacion, 3B

Rockies (AA Drillers)

Randy Klann = Ian Stewart, 3B

Adam Murphy = Chris Nelson, SS

Royals (AA Wranglers)

Blair Pioveson = Mark Teahen, 3B

Tigers (AA Seawolves)

Johnny Snare = Justin Verlander, P

Twins (AA Rock Cats)

Terry Coleman = Francisco Liriano, P

Randy Sanchez = Kyle Waldrop, P

White Sox (AA Barons)

Miguel Alicea = Brian Anderson, OF

Chris Rae = Ryan Sweeney, OF

Ty Berrie = Brandon McCarthy, P

Yankees (AA Thunder)

Mark Smallenberg = Marcos Vechionacci, SS

Russell Cho = Phil Hughes, P

Mike Francis = Eric Duncan, 3B

Houston--We're not doing portraits. We're going rosters. Portrait requests should go to Tribe Time. We ARE updating the photo IDs in our rosters so that once portraits are released and you install them, they should work properly. But again, as for the actual portraits, that's Tribe Time's area of expertise.

:!: :!: :!: Also.....For EVVVVVVERYONE who plans on helping us with minors--keep in mind (I forgot to tell you this too, llcmac), you have to keep the AA and A teams to 22 players, not 25. Unless it was just my mvpedit, (if so, someone tell me how to fix the freaking thing) it gives you an error and will not export the DAT files if you have over 22 players on either level.

not sure whether i've miss this post somewhere, but how do yuo install the xbox mods???

this is not the thread for that.

you need an action replay device. Unrar the file and use the ZIP (inside the rar) like you would with any other action replay save

:!: :!: :!: Also.....For EVVVVVVERYONE who plans on helping us with minors--keep in mind (I forgot to tell you this too, llcmac), you have to keep the AA and A teams to 22 players, not 25. Unless it was just my mvpedit, (if so, someone tell me how to fix the freaking thing) it gives you an error and will not export the DAT files if you have over 22 players on either level.

Rglass remove the 22 player limit with version 2005.3 but it is still a good idea to stick with 22 for AA & A. I asked for it to be removed for Classic rosters

keith osik statd

justin miller-p stats?

frank menechino stats?

I really like how you noticed on mariners and got name rigt..

shin - soo choo............Before all u can do is have one long word as name

matt herges pitching stats?

shane spencer-yankees batting stats?

J.J. hardy on brewers glad u got name right with periods but isnt he a 100 prospect?

Norihiro Nakamura would be awesome to see an asian pick or black and white and greg miller.

again this isnt not saying anythng bad about these rosters they are the best I have ever seen.I just was saying my opinion that if you can do the pic thing(black and white)these would be better than when the game came out.

Houston--We're not doing portraits. We're going rosters. Portrait requests should go to Tribe Time. We ARE updating the photo IDs in our rosters so that once portraits are released and you install them, they should work properly. But again, as for the actual portraits, that's Tribe Time's area of expertise.

Hyp, I've been working on the Anaheim affiliates (yes...STILL...but they are going to be very complete...will finish this weekend), and haven't seen a problem with exporting the DATs with 25 players per AAA, AA, and A rosters. I don't think this is a problem anymore (and I've tested by transferring files from work and home computers).

Hello Modders!

Great Job on the rosters, and all the other mods for 2005 for that matter.

I've been trying to work on RedSox minor leagues, since it seems to have not been touched besides giving the Top Prospects their real names.

I've been working off soxprospects.com projected 2005 Rosters, but having trouble finding players. I know this is due to fake names and/or players need to be created, but it's kinda hard to figure out. I've found a few due to posts on this forum, like Kelly Shoppach is Morgan Wilson on AAA, but his ratings are way off I think, so I just updated his DOB, height, weight, and few other physical attributes.

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone had a current Redsox minor league with real names already setup? Don't wanna waste my time if its already been done.

Checkout http://www.soxprospects.com/2005proj.htm if you want to see how current your roster is, even tho it probably change by the end of spring training we can atleast get the players on the right teams with real names and real attributes.

Keep up the good work!

again this isnt not saying anythng bad about these rosters they are the best I have ever seen.I just was saying my opinion that if you can do the pic thing(black and white)these would be better than when the game came out.

Glad you like the rosters---now I already spoke about portraits, maybe you missed it...We are not doing portraits, just the rosters. Other people are doing portraits. When they finish and you download and install them, THEN you will have pictures and not the black and white pic thing. The only thing we have to do with portraits is making sure the player's photo IDs match up with the number system the portrait modders are using.

I noticed someone mention Shoppach on Boston and it reminded me--I sent llcmac a list of players who are currently missing between our rosters and the rosters listed on ESPN (not quite 40 man rosters, but close)...We have about 50 players we're going to work on. We'll keep working on the minors as well, but as I said earlier, our goal is to have as accurate a roster set on the Major League and AAA level as possible by opening day.

Archived