Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

I dled the rosters for xbox, and put them on my memory card using action replay, and for some reason I can't find the place to load them in MVP? any help woudl be appreciated

nm i copied the files to the hard drive lol

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ilove these (xbox) roster but is anyone having trouble with them crashing in middle of a game? I haven't crashed but it seems to me I have hickups when I play. The framrate is a little slow in other words. Also when are we getting these bad boys (v. 3.3)? Later tonight, iIjust care about the mariners roster anyhow.

Thanks

Ilove these (xbox) roster but is anyone having trouble with them crashing in middle of a game? I haven't crashed but it seems to me I have hickups when I play. The framrate is a little slow in other words. Also when are we getting these bad boys (v. 3.3)? Later tonight, iIjust care about the mariners roster anyhow.

Thanks

I can not see how frame rate drop can be cause by a roster

I dled the rosters for xbox, and put them on my memory card using action replay, and for some reason I can't find the place to load them in MVP? any help woudl be appreciated

nm i copied the files to the hard drive lol

DASHBOARD

will allow you to copy the save on the memory card to the HD

Guys, lets not get into the habit of changing existing, EA "in-the-game" guy's ratings just for the sake of changing them. Leave Soriano/Ankiel/Lowry/Matheny/Torrealba as-is, and instead focus on guys who are "not" in the game, like minor leaguers.

You could make your own rosters if you do not like these

llmac-hynoxXx

here's some more "repotoire" corrections

Blue Jays

1. Halladay - his curve is actually a knuckle-curve

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/teams/player_bio.asp...amp;hubName=TOR

Phillies

2. Wolf- i can't find anything online about Wolf throwing a knucle-curve. from what i remember, he throws a Zito-like, Lilly-like, sweeping curve. anyways, his arsenal should include a cut fastball instead of one of the curveballs

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/playerScouting?categoryId=85719

Padres

make a circle with your pointer finger and thumb and then imagine a baseball in your hand. that's a circle change. almost (i stress almost) exclusively a "lefty" trait- Moyer, Rogers, Santana, Lowry, etc.

3. Hoffman throws a "straight" change, almost a palmball (should be a regular change)

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/teams/player_bio.asp...&hubName=SD

Pirates

4. Benson- needs a fifth pitch, probably a cutter since his change stinks (he actually throws six pitches)

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/playerScouting?categoryId=85767

llcmac-HypnoxXx

did i hear somewhere that EA may be able to squeak out one more year of licensed MVP?

samjjones- all the respect in the world those working on the minors. i know that takes time and expertise by llcmac, HypnoxXx and others to come up with ratings and progression to fit each player. but i just can't take EA programmers word for it when it comes to current players. i would guess i watch and have watched more games than they have, and some of their player characteristics are just not correct. i try to submit many player changes so my suggestions don't seem biased (which they're not). i just trust llcmac-HypnoxXx and other members to filter out my and others suggestions to retain the rosters credibility.

1. There will be a roster update out sometime between tommorrow at noon and tuesday. If no problems arise it will be out tommorrow at noon.

2. All corrections in this thread will be made. So far Seattle has MLB, AAA, AA and some of A. Anehiem might be done as well.

3. Our rosters do not make your game slow down. They probably don't even cause crashes, but make sure you give us as much information if it does.

4. Talk to Kraw about Xbox, and PS2 coversion info, not me.

Thanks to all of you that are working on this. This roster set will make playing a dynasty so much more enjoyable.

Between work and family time I won't be able to contribute much (I bought the game on release day and I've only had time to play 3 nine inning games so far). But...

The Cardinals are my team and I did see on Fox Sports Midwest that 11 players were signed to one year deals so they will be in the organization all year. FWIW, here they are:

Randy Flores LHP

Jimmy Journell RHP

Rhett Parrott RHP

Evan Rust RHP

Adam Wainwright RHP

John Gall OF

Reid Gorecki OF

Scott Seabol INF

None of these are currently in the game. The three below were also signed and are in the game (not 100% sure about Cali but I thought I saw him in AAA):

Carmen Cali LHP

Yadier Molina C

Hector Luna INF

Thanks again!

Just a minor thing, but since i dont have mvpedit I was wondering if you could change Pat Burrell of the phillies, hee-sop choi of the dodgers to athletic body types instead of "heavy". Cause it just ruins them that these actually quite skinny guys are fat in the game. Im a stickler for details.

Archived