Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the Mets, Chris Woodward who is on their AAA team, will be making the Opening Day roster over Joe Mcewing.

Also, Dae Sunk Koo will make the OPening Day roster over either Matt Ginter or Jae Wong Soe, the Mets will not carry both of them as they are both Long Relievers/Starters.

I was just wondering if player body types can be edited on the PC. If they can, I think it would be awesome if Pat Burrell, Hee-sop Choi, and Prince Fielder could be changed to athletic. Its a small but important thing and it doesnt seem like it would take too long. Thanks

to all those trying to "project" rosters, i think llcmac-HypnoxXx are waiting for teams to close camp and then the players will be put in the right spots. unless a player is given their outright assignment to AAA (or you've had a one-on-one conversation with Coach Randolph on the links in FL) we'll just wait. too much guess work.

Time for a nightly roundup...

By golly, someone figured out why we arent moving players between the Majors and AAA just yet! :D

I changed Burrell and Choi's body types for 3.3 (did you bother to look!?) As for Prince Fielder, all the pics I've ever seen of him, he looks just like his daddy--which is the definition of "plump"...

to kdude, Guttormson and Christianson are in our rosters...Rifkin and Herr are not...llcmac did a fine job with the Seattle org, you'll have to see if he wants to include those 2 in a future update...

bby, you'll have to try out a game with your Giants and see if they play a little better with all the rating tweaks...

Iguchi has always been #15 in our rosters...I'll play around with his face/skin tone to try and make him more realistic, but my options are pretty limited--may just have to wait and see if someone does a cyberface for him...

chitown, can you send me a link reporting Jackson's retirement? since we delete retired players off the rosters, I want to be sure.

HypnoxXx,

Sorry if I sent this 2x, just wanted to ensure that u got it

Thanks, again.

Hi HypnoxXx

Sorry it took so long, I had to find it. Here's Mike Jackson's Press Release from the Sox's website.

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...s&fext=.jsp

They released him on August 30, 2004 to call up Felix Diaz.

Likewise, on December 9, 2004, the Sox released pitcher Dan Wright ad signed Jermaine Dye. Here's that press release's URL..

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb...s&fext=.jsp

Quick questions, four of the Sox's spring training all stars. where do you have them in the minors?

- Brain Andersen

- Casey Rogowski

- Brandon McCarthy - 202 strike outs - led minors

- Ryan Sweeny

Thanks for your efforts.

-Chitownron

Toymenater (and other salary freaks)-

i take back what i said about the "few" salary changes

since llcmac-hypnoxXx were using the first rosters (not those on patch 1) as a starting point, there are quite few salary corrections

For instance: Atlanta

Furcal

Reitsma

Grybowski

Kolb

Giles

Hudson

all have new deals. they signed in between the initial rosters (out of the box) and the patch, so how many were fixed in the patch, i'm not sure

Other big names:

Berroa (KC)

Gagne (LA)

King (Stl.)

Uribe(CHS)

if you want to see one of the most complicated (and overpriced) contracts i've ever seen, look at Hampton's. you need calculus to decipher that thing.

and if you're real anal about getting the numbers right, you may have to decide what to do with option year. some will turn out to be bargains, others busts. my rule: i add the option year to the contract IFF there is both a player and club option (at the lower of the two). otherwise i add the buyout only, seeing it as it is guaranteed money. whatever you do, you have to avg. the entire contract, because there is not escalation in MVP

More Neyer/James Guide to Pitchers stuff-

Tor- Koch- Does have a cutter, but does have a token sinker

Tex- K Rogers- FB Sinks, No Slider, Does have a cutter

StL- Izzy- No Slider

Ari- Webb- Has a Change- No Slider, FBs- great sink

KCR- Anderson- No Curve

Tex- Astacio- Sinking FB, Slow Curve, Change is the 4th best but rated best in last update.

NYM- Traschel- 2FB acts like a Cutter, doesn't throw true cutter

SFG-Tomko- Best pitch- Sinker, FB little movement, no curve, no change

SEA- Sele- Curve best pitch- spd 65-74, no slider- throws a slurve sp 78-84, Changeup- slight sink sp 78, as a cutter. 2 FB sp 83-87, 4FB sp 88-92

My own personal ideas- These pitchers has 90+ Staminia- it seems high based on their histories and last year stats for sure.

TB- Rob Bell

Balt- Chen

Ramieriz- Atl

STl -Carpenter

Don

sounds like a corrupt memory card, AR cards are famous for that

hmm well i just got it last month and jrup's rosters worked perfectly for 04.. i jsut dont know whats going on with these. would have to hate to buy a new AR card? anyone else want to give me a hand?

hmm well i just got it last month and jrup's rosters worked perfectly for 04.. i jsut dont know whats going on with these. would have to hate to buy a new AR card? anyone else want to give me a hand?

Format the card

All I know is others got them to work

I changed Burrell and Choi's body types for 3.3 (did you bother to look!?) As for Prince Fielder, all the pics I've ever seen of him, he looks just like his daddy--which is the definition of "plump"...

What about Dontrelle Willis and Kyle Farnsworth? Neither of those guys should be plump. Understood on Fielder.

I haven't had a chance to check so sorry if these have already been done.

Taken Straight from ESPN.com

Rick Ankiel to become a full time OF-1B

Ankiel has no options left. Does anybody really think he is going to make the Cardinals roster as an outfielder, leapfrogging EVERY OTHER OUTFIELDER in the system? He is very talented, but there is no way this happens. Oh wait, I forgot that 28 year old Bo Hart is now becoming a switch hitter per La Russa's request, despite never having hit left handed in his life. Carry on.

since llcmac-hypnoxXx were using the first rosters (not those on patch 1) as a starting point, there are quite few salary corrections

yes I'm aware, hence my previous post. just from the 2005 salary arbitration figures, I made 78 corrections. clemens and santana were just examples.

there are more changes to be made considering there are players that have re-signed who were not in arbitration.

guys thanks for the great work, truly appreciated, couple of questions in the latest release you include a list of missing players, i was just curious if you were going to include these in your next release, also you might want to add to Boston, Roberto Petagine #13 L/L 1B/OF 6"1" 170 06/07/71 he has a good shot of making the sox as the 25th man, good glove and offensively compared to Tino Martinez, put up better numbers than Hideki Matsui while they played in Japan. once again thanks for the great work and keep it up!!!

Some more Reds CAP that are on teh 40 man roster

Miguel Perez

Catcher #75

Born: 09/25/1983

Height: 6'3" Weight: 190

Bats: Right

Throws: Right

Pictures

ph_430952.jpg

Miguel%20Perez%20Makes%20Contact%20sm.jp

Brian Shackelford

Pitcher #37