Ultimate Roster Project (PC,Xbox,PS2)

llcmac

OK guys I give up. this thread points everyone to mvplanet.com if you want xbox rosters. so I go there, jump through the hoops to register but never get the confimation email.

If you've got a spam guard on, try looking in it, the confirmation probably just got thrown in there by accident.

Either way, Kraw, who runs the site, is also a regular poster here, so he'll probably run across your post and help you out.

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK guys I give up. this thread points everyone to mvplanet.com if you want xbox rosters. so I go there, jump through the hoops to register but never get the confimation email.

now I can't login and I can't re-register because it says my email address has already been assigned to an account. to make matters worse, I looked all over that site for contact info to ask for help. oh right there is none. arrrrgh. so it seems I'm SOL.

can someone please just upload them to mvpmods?

thanks in advance.

PM Kraw, it's his site, he can help you out.

And the crashes are fixed Carmello?

I so thank you dearly you are awesome. Give dad a hug and tell Doby to play this game and not MLB 2006.

Thanks guys I appreciate all you work.

yes, all crashes we have come across are now fixed. Unfortunately, I still have not been able to gain the power to forsee the future. :D

Thanks bud :woot:!!!!

now I can't login and I can't re-register because it says my email address has already been assigned to an account. to make matters worse, I looked all over that site for contact info to ask for help. oh right there is none. arrrrgh. so it seems I'm SOL.

can someone please just upload them to mvpmods?

thanks in advance.

If they upload them elsewhere the guy said he won't convert them anymore.

Don

GREAT ROSTER!

Will PHOTOS soon follow in future versions?

Did this make it on 3.3?

Detroit Tigers:

#17 Dean Palmer 3B R/R 6-1 210 12/27/68

ATHLETIC, FACE 1, HAIR COLOR 2, HAIR STYLE 2, FACIAL 1,

STANCE: C.Jones

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/stats/ml...playerID=120194

http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/n...sp&c_id=det

Chris Shelton, Curtis Granderson & Jamie Walker photos?

Kyle Farnsworth skinny.

Gary Knotts skinny or athletic.

I'm a PS2 guy, so I have to wait for the conversion.

You're able to use photos? Will you do any upon request?

Should I make a list?

well for the PS2, right now as far as I know you can't use photos. Someone has to be able to hack the files needed and I dont think it has been done yet. Sorry, photos are completely seperate from the roster files. The rosters just tell where to look for the photos.

just an observation but after checking out the 3.3 PC rosters, seems like some salaries are way off (e.g. Clemens, Santana). however, looking at the patch 1 rosters, the salaries seem to be correct.

this might be of interest for those who are playing owner mode.

Jamal Stong of the Mariners has 44 speed in the game yet he stole 40 bags a few years ago and 19 in 60 something games last year.

Don't forget to take progression into account. I wouldn't go crazy changing speed/power/contact ratings on minor leaguers. You could end up with guys with 100 ratings in these categories in a few years that have no business being rated that high.

David Wright, for example, is rated fairly low in speed. He may steal 20 bases this year but I wouldn't change his speed rating much, if at all, because you could end up with him at a 100 speed rating in a few years.

Archived