When I am going to edit a portrait, this option is not available, what should I do? Who helps me?

Abner Feliciano

51 minutes ago, rangers9911 said:

Yes, we are. I load the portrait zip file into TiT and press start. No command prompt showing how many portraits left like in the video and OP's screenshot.

I figured it out.

You're supposed to extract the RAR file you downloaded, which will then show 5 folders (I downloaded this AL West portrait pack)

sMO1VKt.png

What we're looking for is the portrait.rar file that TIT can use to install the portraits, so inside those 5 folders will be a portrait.rar file that you select for TIT to install.

Let me know if that helps.

@wilmer101 and everyone else who works on portraits, please make sure you provide proper documentation for your work

13 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Me lo imaginé.

Se supone que debes extraer el archivo RAR que descargaste, que luego mostrará 5 carpetas ( descargué este paquete de retratos AL West )

sMO1VKt.png

Lo que estamos buscando es el archivo portrait.rar que TIT puede usar para instalar los retratos, por lo que dentro de  esas 5 carpetas habrá un archivo portrait.rar que seleccione para que TIT lo instale.

Avísame si eso ayuda.

@ wilmer101  y todos los demás que trabajan en retratos, asegúrese de proporcionar la documentación adecuada para su trabajo

Captura2.JPG

Thank you for your help, @Kccitystar

On 2/26/2020 at 10:23 PM, Kccitystar said:

I figured it out.

You're supposed to extract the RAR file you downloaded, which will then show 5 folders (I downloaded this AL West portrait pack)

sMO1VKt.png

What we're looking for is the portrait.rar file that TIT can use to install the portraits, so inside those 5 folders will be a portrait.rar file that you select for TIT to install.

Let me know if that helps.

@wilmer101 and everyone else who works on portraits, please make sure you provide proper documentation for your work

Archived