CAS Logos

five

Is this a mod, should it be uploaded to this site.  

41 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

In this thread, cartersyard showed us how to change the logo behind home plate to our teams logo in our CAS.

Since then I have made several logos and many people have expressed desire for more teams to be available to download.

At some point I may try to do all of the teams, if there is enough support for such an undertaking.

3 reasons for this poll:

1. I would just like to guage how popular this is.

2. Is this worth an upload.

3. If it is, how should it be uploaded, by division, team, league, etc.

For those who are lost and don't know what I am talking about, here are some examples of the logos that have been done so far.

compilation.jpg

This poll, will run for one week, at the end of the week we'll see where it stands.

Would be nice...I just started doin all 30 teams for myself then I found this thing and realized it would save me A LOT of time if I just downloaded your file when you finished. Just wondering if you were gonna do JUST the in-game part or the menu part as well? ie. New image in the menu, and change "BUZZ LOGO" (or whatever it says) to "TORONTO". It's what I was doing in order to give it a more 'complete' feel, but I'd be happy with just a huge file of already-completed logos. But to answer your questions...

1) I'd say it would be quite popular

2) could be worth an upload if it's done in parts and not all 30 teams in one huge file

3) I'd go by division, unless of course you decide to do the menu changes as well...then I'd go 3 teams (to go with the 3 logos in the game), then alphabetical order in the groupings of 3

BWT, personally I like the colour ones better than white...but that's just my opinion

BWT, personally I like the colour ones better than white...but that's just my opinion

I actually like both...Since you have to start with a color one to get the white one, I wouldn't mind replacing even all three default logos with custom ones.

logo 1 = City name and team name

logo 2 = Team Logo (color)

logo 3 = Team Logo (white)

I thought Kelvarr had a pretty good suggestion too. I don't suppose its necessary to have all three, but it'd still be pretty neat.

On this subject, is it possible to change the textures of the walls? I imagine it would be, that default "brick" looks like crap...thats something else I'd like to see change. Wish I were enough of a whiz.

Well actually, I had decided to do 3 majors and 3 minors per team, but I have just discovered that even if I add the slots in the menu, they don't show up, 3 is the max.

I guess I will have to come out with a separate major / minor package.

At the moment it is still brewing in my mind, I will release more details soon.

To be honest, I was surprised at the results of the poll.

As a result of the positive feedback, I have decided to do the logos of all of the teams in the game.

I have uploaded my first division: NL East, you can grab it here.

Archived