About face files

donggil

16 minutes ago, donggil said:

Is face file creation stopped? If it starts again, Oscar Mercado, Greg Allen, please. (mlb2k12 ver.)

Google+Photoshop+Blender+Tutorial (from internet)+Time=Face.  

I tried to make one face, but a monster came out of horror films.

P.S. Don't ask very much here about faces (it's like advice, no more), because some of stuff on this site may be unhappy with this and read moral.

50 minutes ago, wuilmer26f said:

GOOD TUTORIALS 

Dear Wuilmer26f, show me please this one goood tutorial, where is clearly understand, how to create cyberfaces. Part of tutorial here, part of tutorial there, 75% tutorial and etc ....

5 minutes ago, wuilmer26f said:

Thank you very much. I don't know how i did not see it, because i watched a lot of them in youtube and as i said before there were part of tutorial here, part of tutorial there, 75% tutorial and etc. This one is good tutorial. I want to create some cyberface, but now my result is like from horror movies.

5 hours ago, Kacnep87 said:

P.S. Don't ask very much here about faces (it's like advice, no more), because some of stuff on this site may be unhappy with this and read moral.

Are you deliberately trying to stir up trouble here? 

• 9 months later...
On 4/25/2020 at 5:29 AM, donggil said:

Is face file creation stopped? If it starts again, Oscar Mercado, Greg Allen, please. (mlb2k12 ver.)

For the faces I use Faces that are in the game that kind of have the same shape head as the one I want to create. Then I Export it using the 2k mod tool and then I edit the face in Gimp and paste a face from the Player that I want to create. It take a lot of time adjusting the face but you can use the opacity (Transparent effect) to line up the New face with the old one. Then you have to match up the colors of new face to line up with the old face skin tone. That is the Ghetto way of doing it If you don't know how to use blender and all those other programs.

Archived