Asian Stadiums by any chance?

no ball four

Hello, thought I tried my luck here.  I have the mod MVP asia series and I was just wondering if anyone had asian stadiums other than the 2 they have in the mods.  We have tokyo dome and another field too but I want to know if anybody out there did some more asian stadiums.  I found it odd to play 2 asia series teams in Fenway Park or the at and t park.   I wish I could have more asian stadiums to choose from so If anybody could help I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance for your reply.

I did yankee4life.  That was not my point as I have both stadiums in it.  but I was just wondering if there was other stadiums that I could add to the mod.  It is a bit redundant to play the same 2 stadiums.  Thanks for your answer but I hope sowehere somebody did some extra asian stadiums.

2 hours ago, no ball four said:

I did yankee4life.  That was not my point as I have both stadiums in it.  but I was just wondering if there was other stadiums that I could add to the mod.  It is a bit redundant to play the same 2 stadiums.  Thanks for your answer but I hope sowehere somebody did some extra asian stadiums.

I am sure you are talking about this mod. If there are no additional Asian stadiums there then you're out of luck.

Archived