2K WBC Fantasy (New project)

Guaro1379

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings brother, yes it took me a while because at the beginning it was to release the 2017 classic and I start putting it together when I'm halfway through, he recommended that instead of making the 2017 version that I release a fantasy version with fantasy roster and reissue everything to fantasy Then I had to wait for the qualifiers for the classic to arrive to take the rosters of each country they played, meanwhile I kept editing the countries that were already classified and well until today's sun the fantasy model is ready and by May I will release the version " Clasica" which is with the roster of this classic with their respective updated uniforms.

Saludos hermano, si un poco me he tardado porque al principio era sacar el clasico del 2017 y lo empieso armar cuando voy por la mitad me recomendo que en vez de hacer la version 2017 que sacara una version fantasy con roster fantasy y reedito todo a fantasy luedo tenia que esperar que llegaran las eliminatorias del clasico para tomar los roster de cada pais que disputaron, mientras tanto seguia editando los paises que ya estaban clasificados y bueno hasta el sol de hoy ya esta listo el modelo fantasy y para mayo sacare la version "Clasica" que es con el roster de este clasico con sus respectivos uniformes actualizados.

• 3 weeks later...

2K Caribe informs that the 2K WBC Fantasy is packaged and uploading to the Official Pages.....Stay tuned at any time it will be Available to the Public

2K Caribe informa que el 2K WBC Fantasy esta empaquetado y subiendose a las Paginas Oficiales.....Esten Pendiente en Cualquier Momento estara Disponible al Publico

Caratula del Juego 2K WBC Fantasy 01.jpg

bandicam 2023-02-04 03-10-58-413.jpg

bandicam 2023-02-04 03-11-06-933.jpg

bandicam 2023-02-04 03-11-19-953.jpg

bandicam 2023-02-04 03-11-37-778.jpg

bandicam 2023-02-04 03-11-43-587.jpg

Archived