What Graphics and/or Sound Card

eskie01

Of the current graphics and sound cards on the market for Windows 7 64 bit, which would work the best with MVP 2005?  I currently have an Asus HD7770 2gb, but of course it's no longer for sale at stores.

Thanks,

Eskie01

21 hours ago, eskie01 said:

Of the current graphics and sound cards on the market for Windows 7 64 bit, which would work the best with MVP 2005?  I currently have an Asus HD7770 2gb, but of course it's no longer for sale at stores.

Thanks,

Eskie01

MVP 2005 will work on any card after the game's release year, to be completely honest. Personal preference, a lot of PC games in general lean heavier towards Nvidia, but that's slowly changing. I currently have an AMD RX 480 on my current machine and it plays anything I throw at it.

The main problem with being able to play MVP 2005 is whether or not on-board video cards (like Intel graphics accelerator, or whatever Intel is branding it as these days) would be compatible since the game mainly supported AMD and Nvidia cards in 2005. We get these types of posts all the time from people looking to play the game on older laptops.

Thanks a million guys!!!  I personally kinda lean toward ASUS/AMD...that's what the 7770 was.  The sound card that I got to go with my system back in 2012 was an ASUS "something something" DSX.  I have the box around here somewhere.  It broke a couple years ago and then I go the "SE" without the "X" but it doesn't do as well as the old one "DSX".  What's you guys' opinions of the ASUS sound cards??

Thanks a million again!!!

Eskie01

Archived