MVP 2005 buy game

boditos28

Hello, my husband is obsess with this game... i have tried everything to get a copy, i look on ebay and got 1 copy and didnt work, if you download online then i can get a update roaster or the patches dont work ... i need some help i have tried to get this game for him if somebody has any idea how i can get a game that works with new roasters i would appreciate it thank you

55 minutes ago, boditos28 said:

Hello, my husband is obsess with this game... i have tried everything to get a copy, i look on ebay and got 1 copy and didnt work, if you download online then i can get a update roaster or the patches dont work ... i need some help i have tried to get this game for him if somebody has any idea how i can get a game that works with new roasters i would appreciate it thank you

Please keep checking eBay and Amazon for copies because if none are available now it does not mean that one won't be next week. Also do not download this game from any online source because then you won't get any support here if you do that.

Buy the game and then you will get help and before long your husband will be up and running.

Amazon currently $120.  Yes, that's high, but if you consider that since 2005 if you had even paid $30 ea. year for a game, that would be about $450 by now.  Even if you would have bought one every other year, that's still $225.

Other option would be to get an original Xbox, get it modded and then you can import the latest rosters (with some modification) AND play in true wide screen format.  The Xbox version of the game costs peanuts.

• 2 months later...
On 8/15/2020 at 6:51 AM, Gordo said:

Amazon currently $120.  Yes, that's high, but if you consider that since 2005 if you had even paid $30 ea. year for a game, that would be about $450 by now.  Even if you would have bought one every other year, that's still $225.

Other option would be to get an original Xbox, get it modded and then you can import the latest rosters (with some modification) AND play in true wide screen format.  The Xbox version of the game costs peanuts.

I am thinking about going the original Xbox route and buying the game since I cannot get the copy I bought to download on the PC. What do you mean by getting it modded? Are we still able to download stadiums, rosters, etc. from here with a memory card? Just trying to figure out how to do this. 

Thanks in advance. 

As far as soft modding your Xbox, you can search that on the internet (refuse to use the term "google" any longer as I hope to hell they go down along with all of the other mind-controlling social media dipshits).  There are probably people who are willing to do it for you for a fee.  If I recall, years ago I had someone do it for like $50. It basically allows easy access into your Xbox and then you can do what's called "ftp" files to certain areas, meaning you can network your PC to your Xbox using a free program and transfer files.  I believe this was all originally done to turn your Xbox into a media center.  But please don't PM me about this as this is about all I know.

10 hours ago, Gordo said:

As far as soft modding your Xbox, you can search that on the internet (refuse to use the term "google" any longer as I hope to hell they go down along with all of the other mind-controlling social media dipshits). 

What the hell is wrong with Google now?

2 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

What the hell is wrong with Google now?

Exactly.  People have been asking that for years.  You really need to be truly open minded and stop just watching CNN and MSNBC.  They'll only feed you what they want you to hear.

Do with this as you wish.  It's the only piece of undercover journalism I'll bring to my point.  There's countless others:  

17 minutes ago, cuevad said:

Hi what is the procedure if I want to sell the game here ,is this allowed here ?

Sure you can. You create a thread letting people know that you have a game to sell. Let everyone know how much you want for it and also describe the condition of the disks because that is always helpful. That’s about it.

Archived