Mariano Rivera and Lance Berkman Cyberfaces released!

Y2K

mrivera-cyberface.jpg

lberkman-cyberface.jpg

Both available in the downloads section or at my site (www.mlbcenter.com/y2k/).

NOTE: If you downloaded Lance Berkman prior to this afternoon, please download it again, as I made an adjustment to his lips.

mrivera-cyberface.jpg

lberkman-cyberface.jpg

Both available in the downloads section or at my site (www.mlbcenter.com/y2k/).

NOTE: If you downloaded Lance Berkman prior to this afternoon, please download it again, as I made an adjustment to his lips.

doesnt really look like mariano, good job otherwise

I think that Mariano looks more like himself than Berkman does. Both faces are way too soft, though (ex. Berkman's gruff beard). Berkman also looks sad.

Got a question for ya: Did you dabble around in Oedit with these, or are they just skin changes? Because the faces don't look right this year in oedit.

Oh, and DO NOT reply a post w/ the image in it again... it's just really, really pointless.

I think that Mariano looks more like himself than Berkman does. Both faces are way too soft, though (ex. Berkman's gruff beard). Berkman also looks sad.

Got a question for ya: Did you dabble around in Oedit with these, or are they just skin changes? Because the faces don't look right this year in oedit.

Oh, and DO NOT reply a post w/ the image in it again... it's just really, really pointless.

I can't do OEdit for the life of me so the only thing I can manage to do is change the textures.

The softness I don't think I can handle. I tried to give them both as gruff a look as I can, but they don't look that much like that once ingame. Also, the lack of any decent sized pictures to begin with makes the process of making the faces much harder so a lot of Photoshopping (read: airbrushing and drawing) comes into play.

Anyway, I havent seen pictures this size anywhere else. If you need someone's full sized pic...just tell me and I'll get it for you.

Dude. You absolutely rock. You don't know how much of a lifesaver you are. Do me a favor and send me links to the following people, if you can:

Mariano Rivera

Randy Johnson

Albert Pujols

Jorge Posada

Craig Biggio

Hey Y2K, I think they are awesome myself.

If I gave you hi-res pictures of Joe Mauer's face, would you be so kind as to do one of him for me?

I would greatly appreciate it...

Sure.

Y2k, not a problem at all.

Mariano Rivera www.pardonthat.com/players/rivera.jpg

Randy Johnson www.pardonthat.com/players/johnson.jpg

Albert Pujols www.pardonthat.com/players/pujols.jpg

Jorge Posada www.pardonthat.com/players/posada.jpg

Craig Biggio www.pardonthat.com/players/biggio.jpg

Also I threw in a better pic of Mauer www.pardonthat.com/players/mauer.jpg

And sorry for asking, could you do Carlos Zambrano?

www.pardonthat.com/players/zambrano.jpg

Hope it helps man. You need anymore just email me at cody8200@hotmail.com

I'll be away the next 2 or 3 days but I'll get back with you. Keep up your great work.

You may not want to use that Johnson pic, because he's Mr. Clean Shaven now in New York....Also, from all the people posting on my roster thread, I think a Johnny Damon face would be very well received. And I wouldn't mind Eric Gagne with his eyewear either :D

And I wouldn't mind Eric Gagne with his eyewear either :D

??

EA specially made goggles for Eric Gagne...

I will do Johnny Damon after I get this year's pic, since last year, he was a little bit more clean shaven.

Also, I will probably rerelease Rivera and Berkman in a couple of weeks, with the development of having these large pictures to work with and a new technique I'm doing for the eyes.

Archived