Jacob's Field WIP

Pirate

This is for all of us from NE Ohio. It's photorealistic from a game I went to late last year, all will be renovated like the Jake was last year. Speaking of last years, this is the last year it will be called Jacob's Field....

What is it going to be called after this year?

Nice work as usual, loved it in 04, should be just as good this year. Now if you could kick PNC up to this year. :wink:

BOB looks great too, waiting for it to appear ready for download.

This is for all of us from NE Ohio. It's photorealistic from a game I went to late last year, all will be renovated like the Jake was last year. Speaking of last years, this is the last year it will be called Jacob's Field....

What??? I didn't hear anything about a name change.

The naming rights expire after this year as do the rights to Gund Arena. Gilbert will probably rename Gund Arena Quicken Loans Center and Jacobs Field will be something advertising Larry Dolan's enterprisings.

I heard this on the Radio this morning... WTAM 1100 for you NE Ohioans

I will probably finish up the AL Central before I go back to the NL West or East.

if i can find them and you need them, i've got several good pics of kauffman i took last season with a friend's digital cam...i was attempting it on my own, but things like work got in the way :?

Archived