2K12 looks different since I had to re-install

LouisvilleLipp

Had some corrupted files in 2K12, so I had to un-install and start fresh. However I noticed that all the latest jersey mods by Umachines aren't showing up. and just the total look of the game is bland and grey looking. Before, the colors and everything else popped off the screen.  Obviously it's the default look of the game. Before I had it set up with all the stadium files and ads, now it's reverted back to default. I would like to improve the look to how it was, but I don't have a clue where to begin. I even tried to download the 2K15 total mod raidersbball20 to achieve the polished look I'm looking for, and that didn't work because I still have Verlander on the start up screen. I'm just waiting to see if someone comes out with a total mod for 2K21.

3 hours ago, Umachines said:

Did you delete all the old files?.  Don't you have any backup of your "Roster.ROS" file?.

The files got corrupted somehow,  I thought they were backed up, but they weren't. I know I'm probably screwed.  Had to re-install the game and everything is default.

Yeah, but the roster is not located ijn the games's foldr, but at "C:\Users\[AccountName]\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves"

Wehre [AccountName] is the name of you accout. Make a backup of this litte file from time to time, in case you want to faormat your PC, reinstall the game or just take yoour preference to another machine, cause you need it to keep your roster updated and all the info about modded uniforms.

The proble is that once you re-installed the game, Roster.ROS was replaced for a stock version too.

4 hours ago, Umachines said:

Yeah, but the roster is not located ijn the games's foldr, but at "C:\Users\[AccountName]\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves"

Wehre [AccountName] is the name of you accout. Make a backup of this litte file from time to time, in case you want to faormat your PC, reinstall the game or just take yoour preference to another machine, cause you need it to keep your roster updated and all the info about modded uniforms.

The proble is that once you re-installed the game, Roster.ROS was replaced for a stock version too.

Thanks for the reply. Not really concerned about the roster as there will be updated ones available. My concern is the fact that after re-installing, all the mods that I lost won't show up in game after re-downloading them. Jerseys, stadiums, faces.. Also, my game is installed on my D drive, not C, because my D drive has much more space.  I know the C drive (x86 \program files) is where most files are directed to. This shouldn't matter should it?

Archived