Elia's 2022 Roster Transactions, call ups, trades, assignments

eliamvpmod

This can be a nice way for me to update the roster. Either to make it better, more complete, and more up to date. 

Any transactions posted here, I will do my best to update and release the roster ASAP.

I will leave it up to everybody who wants to contribute to transactions.

Please leave the team, player, and what the transaction was. Also If its a "new" player, please leave minimal bio info that includes birth location, height and weight. If their is any more information like ratings that is available also leave that.

Im thinking about adding players that are in single, double, and triple aaa to FREE AGENCY, and maybe rename it to TOP PROSPECTS, im using mlb.com top 100 prospets / top 30 each team prospects to get an idea. I might start by doing top 5 from each team and placing them in free agency, then eventually if i do more i can assign them to the respective affiliate team.

Thanks!

Thank YOU...really enjoying these....Pete Alonzo should be AlonSo on the Mets...also Mets have a starting pitcher named Tylor Megill...dont know if it is misspelled but cant find him in roster editor. He is 6'7" 230lbs age 26, bats/throws right...born in Long Beach, CA...if you tell me where to find ratings I'll help ya out there too.

Thanks again and great job....made the game  "real" and fun again

Thanks! 1.8.3 has been uploaded. Lineups will also be fixed soon. I think up to the first 14 teams in the editor, the pitching rotations and lineups have been somewhat fixed. Lineups are on the easy end.

Wish more people would come in and give me more input as its easy to do and also it makes the roster that much better.

FYI , using TY Roster might screw up SKIN TONE for multiple players that cannot be fixed. So if you do that redownload another roster and dont edit in that.

21 hours ago, eliamvpmod said:

Thanks! 1.8.3 has been uploaded. Lineups will also be fixed soon. I think up to the first 14 teams in the editor, the pitching rotations and lineups have been somewhat fixed. Lineups are on the easy end.

Wish more people would come in and give me more input as its easy to do and also it makes the roster that much better.

FYI , using TY Roster might screw up SKIN TONE for multiple players that cannot be fixed. So if you do that redownload another roster and dont edit in that.

You mean using the editor simply correcting an existing name or reorganizing lineups can screw up skin tones? Even though Im not adding or deleting anything? I guess Im confused as to what I can edit...sorry for not completely understanding it...thanks

1 hour ago, wuilmer26f said:

I download the list and still boston does not have the correct lineup eee???

Yea I haven't gotten to the lineups just yet. Will in next version.

1 hour ago, gretschric said:

You mean using the editor simply correcting an existing name or reorganizing lineups can screw up skin tones? Even though Im not adding or deleting anything? I guess Im confused as to what I can edit...sorry for not completely understanding it...thanks

Yea. Somehow it screws things even though you are not directly editing it.

1 hour ago, wuilmer26f said:

I download the list and still boston does not have the correct lineup eee???

The "e" "e" was basically a holder for a missed or added player since I did this a week before season started. 

I did this from scratch, every player was "e" "e" and then filled in.

Archived