What the heck do I? (REDitor schedule question)

mbowkett1978

So I was working in REDitor as my roster is perfect...except that the Franchise crashes when I launch the first game of the pre-season. I can play an exhibition game with no issues though. So dumb old me decided to try to figure out the issue using REDitor (been at it for 3 days now) and I seemingly just made things worse. My franchise season now begins at the All=Star break. hahaha (sad laugh) So WTF did I do and any idea how to change this? Doesn't appear to be a date issue in the schedules. I'm perplexed! 

Capture.JPG

8 hours ago, mbowkett1978 said:

@Bostonnico No that's fine, I prefer trying to figure this out myself. But hey, if you wish to try to figure out what's wrong my Oakland A's team.....that's been driving me nuts for a few hours now. haha

You should review the Oakland affiliates very well and of course their mlb team, check their lineups, the players one by one, their global ID and portrait. that each team has its 25-man roster

23 hours ago, mbowkett1978 said:

No, that my friend I cannot figure out. :( Really wish I knew how to do this though. Still playing around in REDitor, if I get it to work, you'll be the first to know. :) 

I know how to make schedule. All i want is someone can help me with the schedule so i can put it in my roster. I didn't nt have time to make schedule cause im finishing the 2022 roster

Hey guys, yep been in REDitor for 5 days now trying to figure out why 12 teams crash while the other 18 work perfectly. Aside from these all being small market teams, can you spot a variable? haha

ANA, OAK, ATL, MIL, CHC (ok not small market!), ARI, MIA, WSH, PHI, PIT, CIN and COL.

I've done something in REDitor that's causing these 12 teams to crash in Exhibition and Franchise now. :( 

Hey guys, yep been in REDitor for 5 days now trying to figure out why 12 teams crash while the other 18 work perfectly. Aside from these all being small market teams, can you spot a variable? haha

ANA, OAK, ATL, MIL, CHC (ok not small market!), ARI, MIA, WSH, PHI, PIT, CIN and COL.

I've done something in REDitor that's causing these 12 teams to crash in Exhibition and Franchise now. :( 

Archived