CAS Logos - Opening Day Logos

five

I installed the Atl logos using your .bat file and when I got into the game and tried to switch between logos it crashed MVP. Any thoughts?

I can install them manually using BigGUI but I do not know where to put the Bsk0.fsh, Bsk1.fsh and Bsk2.fsh.

I have reuploaded it, with two install methods.

Use method 1, if you have the game installed to the default directory:

Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005

Use method 2, if you have it installed elsewhere.

Just follow the installation instructions.

When these files are imported into the bpsetup.big - Bsk0.fsh, Bsk1.fsh and Bsk2.fsh.

It causes the game to crash.

Thanks for pointing that out, I tested out all of the teams except the Braves, since I did theres almost a week ago.

I have reuploaded it again, all teams tested. Download v1.2 and it should work.

five,

Excellent job, my friend!

I really like how you kept at it until the installation issue was fixed... says a lot about you :).

Thanks and keep up the good work (... and don't forget about my Reds and the NL Central, hehe).

Well, this whole thing has been a learning experience.

For one, I was able to figure out how to edit text in the game using a 3rd party program. That was pretty cool, from what I had seen no one else had done it yet.

Another thing, I was able to get the readme on the download page, formatted somewhat.

For those who don't already know, I plan to do the AL East next and then alternate back and forth, doing one division per week.

Well, this whole thing has been a learning experience.

For one, I was able to figure out how to edit text in the game using a 3rd party program. That was pretty cool, from what I had seen no one else had done it yet.

Another thing, I was able to get the readme on the download page, formatted somewhat.

For those who don't already know, I plan to do the AL East next and then alternate back and forth, doing one division per week.

Sounds good five! Can't wait!

Tried out the Mets just to see what it would look like. I haven't figured out how to use an alternate Mets logo. Where is it that you can choose an alternate one? Also the undo did not work at all. Of course, I backed up the files so I was able to undo manually. Looking forward to getting the Cubs logo. My only question is how to choose which logo of the three or so per team, that you want to install? Thanks. Great job !!!!

Tried out the Mets just to see what it would look like. I haven't figured out how to use an alternate Mets logo. Where is it that you can choose an alternate one?

Go into owner box, edit stadium and select the one you want.

Also the undo did not work at all.

If you were able to install using the batch file, then the uninstaller should work as well.

I'm having trouble installing these in my game for whatever reason. I think I have installed them correctly. They are in my main MVP directory and then in the logos-nle-pack, and I ran the method 1 installation method, but they still don't show up in owner mode.

What am I doing wrong?

They are in my main MVP directory and then in the logos-nle-pack

In this case you should be using the other method.

Method one, you just extract it to your desktop or wherever and run it.

Method two, you have to extract it to a certain place. (i.e. the MVP directory)

When I get some time, I may look into this and see if there is a better way to do this.

five just wanted to say that these little things are really cool. and the install method is probably the simplest and cleanest i have ever seen. the logos look great on the field, guess i'll cranks up my nationals owner mode now. is it possible to put the round logos over the on deck circles?

Archived