Green Red Sox Jersey

MmmHuha420

Although I am a Yankee fan I think I may be able to help you...I will do further investigation later but the first problem I see is the name the St. Patrick's Day Jersey was given...It is u010p.fsh...At no point in the rest of the Models.BIG or the Uniforms.BIG files is another uniform using the P letter for uniforms. I will try to see if there is a way to manipulate the data so that it can be used...the numbering/lettering convention may not support anything higher than O which is the spring training jerseys

This has been posted a number of times, and so far people have only been able to get the St. Patty's uniforms to show up in the PS2 version. As far as I know, there hasn't been a resolution for the XBox or PC versions.

If it's still possible to add uniforms like it was in MVP04, I would think it should be relatively easy to get the St. Patty's uniforms "unlocked" in 05 if no one can figure out how unlock them within the game.

Personally, I think EA fudged their port for the XBox and PC, and although the uniforms are in the BIG file, they'll never show up in the game on their own.

Maybe the St. Patty's Day uniforms will only appear on St. Patty's Day.

from my understanding the st. patty's uniform and another team have uniforms that only appear as options on certain dates during holidays or famous days.

play dynasty/owner mode and get to st. patricks day.

Don't you people ever use the search feature? This has been asked NUMEROUS times, and EVERY time it has been the same answer. NOBODY has figured out a way to get the St. Patty's uniforms to show up, without editing the Models.big file.

There are screen shots floating around of the PS2 version with the St. Patty's uniforms (use the SEARCH to find them). Unfortunately, nobody has come up with an answer as to how they were unlocked in the PS2 version, and if the same is possible with the XBox and PC versions.

edit: Disengage, this wasn't directed at you specifically. It just bugged me after my last post in this thread that I've seen the same thing posted 5-10 times here.

Archived