Did you create yourself in the gameWhat postion do you play?

mflv

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was considering making myself a starting pitcher, but when i create myself in games i always favour that guy, so i didn't do it this time around.

however i'll probably do a dynasty with some random team later on and create myself as a 3B, 1B, or SP (my usual position).

maybe even a closer, who knows.

me..I never create myself in the game..I like to have the game as realistic as possible.

But if i did, i'd prob be in the Blue Jays' system somewhere as a outfielder (I play all outfield positions) and wearing probably #21, 25, or 12, whatever's available.

I don't knwo how good I am, but I am gonna try out for local baseball this year for the first time in 10 years. Used to play softball for a couple years, never played hardball which is what I'm going to try out for.

Got average speed I think, alright fielder, probably not going to be that good at the tryouts since it's been a while. and hitter..I suck, i hardly hit the ball but got tons of patience, i think i got more walks than anything else :lol:

Oh yeah I'm also a switch hitter, right's my power side though.

And...wish me luck this year, hopefully I'll make it on a team after 10 years of absence.

Just created myself.

Really bad everything except stamina, pretty much.

Here's a screenie of me on the mound starting a game for the Potomac Cannons against the Tampa Yankees in SBC Park. I created myself as a RP, but started myself for the purpose of screens. I have a 56mph changeup, a 77mph fastball, and a 78 mph slider. Movement for the slider and change are both at 0 and velocity is as far down as possible for all 3. I'm not a very good batter, either.

yannisonthemound2fl.jpg

aognan9fo.jpgdahrhehr6ki.jpg

I'm in there, number 5 alternating time between Norfolk and the big club (Mets). I bring myself up when we need extra hitting. I'm a LF and first baseman. The first time I brought myself up, I went 3-3 pinch hitting; decent power and speed, but not amazing stuff.

It would be great if you could find a way to get the announcers to acknowledge you as a player and call your name and stats.

how about that, big boy!

It would be great if you could find a way to get the announcers to acknowledge you as a player and call your name and stats.

!

I created myself as a quarterback for the Bears in Madden 2005 and the Al Michaels, the play by play announcer, calls my name all the time. It's a real hoot.

I play SS for the Jays. I am actually debating on sending me to the minors. I started out strong, hit 4 dingers in 18 games...playing solid defense, but now I have hit nothing in the last 12 games, and have 5 errors. My batting average has dipped, hovering around the mendoza mark...UGGHHHH.....ah well didn't want to make a super player, it's actually funner this way.

Having 30/47 against lefties and 35/57 against righties is "not a very good batter"? I'd love a pitcher that could hit that well!

Crazy guy!

Yeah when I was doing the batting stats, I forgot I was a pitcher. I was looking at that from a standpoint of if I was a regular batter, but yeah, i guess that is pretty good for a pitcher.

I created myself as a shortshop/util for the dodgers. Solid defense and contact and power somewhere in the 40's. Speed is high 60's, I figure that I'm gonna progress into a mid to high 70's guy, which seems about right.

I'm currently on the bench for the ML team, simply because I have no IF backups, but I'm thinking about moving myself down to AAA. I'm 20 and gave myself 4 stars.

They do actually say my name. My father's name is Klein and I just typed it as Kline, so they would recognize it.

I'm currently on the bench, 2B/Utility

Class A for the Oakland Athletics.

High marks on defense, except for my arm because I screwed up my shoulder, playing football.

My hitting ratings are pretty low.

But, I have 4 star potential.

My speed rating is pretty high because I'm actually pretty fast, heh.

My durability is terrible, which is true.

I'm a RP in the AAA Braves system. I was a catcher for the first twenty-two games until I got my position in real life switched from C to P/UTIL (playing travel for a team) my stats are pretty realistic with my two fastballs and changeup being my three best pitches then having a pretty sloppy curve (hey i'm only 14) ... my hitting isnt extremely well but im good for a pitcher...i'm in AAA only because i want my curve to improve :mrgreen:

• 2 months later...

I created myself and my brother within the pirates organization in AA Altoona (we live 20 mins from Altoona, practically locals).

Anyways, I play 2B/Util, i was thrown all over the place back in my playin days. Decent below average hitter, above average fielder.

My bro is a 1B/C, better hitter than i was with a strong arm, but since hes a big boy very poor mobility.

We'll be moving up the organization as a pair, very slowly though. :D

I created myself in the Braves organization, I'm currently on the Myrtle Beach Pelicans. I created him today, that's why he's all zeros.

me8ty.pngmeagain0ym.png

I didn't make anything out of proportion, I made him lifelike. But he's still a BEAST!

im a SP for the giants. i created audio for myself, so krukow, kuiper, as well as the PA announcer say my full name. i also have my own cyberface and created player portrait in the game.

im in the game in everyway possible. only thing left to MOD is to put my retired number up in the stadium when i retire.

thing about being an SP is that i only have to play the 30-34 games i start to complete a season.

Single A starting pitcher in the Red Sox organization. I made myself realistic, actual age and height/weight, along with the pitches I can throw (Fastball, Curve, Change, Knuckler....not exactly the world's best knuckler, but it dances enough).

I'm a 1B/3B on the Sea Dogs(AA) right now. Made myself extremely realisticly. 4-star because I do have a lot of potential(I stopped playing tho, both my knees are done =), good average hitter with good power(all in the high 40's low 50's). Not very fast, around 60. Smart on the basepaths and a very very slick fielder with ok range and a strong arm. Also, only 19 in the game(not may yet), which is why I left room for improvement.

EDIT: My number is 63

My profile goes as such.............2B when I finally pick a team and settle with them for my dynasty, I will finish my player in data file. Im kinda like omar vizquel in hitting with an average glove. I put myself with a 4 star rating. When Im done, I will finish this post. Im not a great player, but will be better than average when my career finally is over. Im not HOF material by no means.

Archived