Can I report a player online for cheating?

MetsDrummer

This the second time this has happened to me. I was playing this guy and I hit a walk off single and just before we got to the end of game chat thing, it says "your oppponent has been kicked due to unfair behavior" and I DON'T GET THE ****ing WIN!

WHAT THE ****!

Is there anyway I can get his *** banned or something?

no it was nyballer240. Now it's giving me credit for the win, but it wasn't earlier. I still want to report this guy Balcoholic because he was using racial slurs at me during the game.

Reason #145 to avoid on line play...this list is growing almost everyday.

I've never played online, in fact i didn't even install it. i'm sure it's great some of the times, i've read the online play posts, but then stuff like this comes to surface. i'm happy to play the cpu or someone who plays against me in person. that and i'm not really that good against another human being. it's a whole new game without patterns.

Well - Carlbrettson is notorious for cheating then...this is fine to know. I played a friend of his - TWICE - and was beating his *** and got the classic "Unfair Behavior" bullshit message...Anyways, tough luck man, I'm BurksBombers by the way, and I never quit. Swear to God, if you've got a perfect game in the final inning, I play until the end. That's the way it's supposed to be done. Wins should be given for this garbage. Play me anytime man.

Well - Carlbrettson is notorious for cheating then...this is fine to know. I played a friend of his - TWICE - and was beating his *** and got the classic "Unfair Behavior" bullshit message...Anyways, tough luck man, I'm BurksBombers by the way, and I never quit. Swear to God, if you've got a perfect game in the final inning, I play until the end. That's the way it's supposed to be done. Wins should be given for this garbage. Play me anytime man.

I'm Mr. Fred Wilpon, I've played you twice! Anyway, I'm not a "poor winner" because if you read my first post, the win wasn't showing up in my stats.

Well it is official I am back on MVP for PC. No one knows my name and no one will find out. Yeah you think I'm nyballer but go ahead and think it as long as it keeps you away from knowing my real name. Oh yeah and I don't cheat and I pretty much didn't last year. Last year I used mods in one game against swoll but that was it. I know people will say I lagged but I don't care because I know I didn't. Whenever there is alittle lag people just assume they are being cheated. Most people online are a bunch of morons.

REPORT PEOPLE??!?! :lol::lol:

You do realize that this is a VIDEO GAME don't you? What, is EA going to send the FBI to the guy's house and start an entire investigation?

You guys are being such little panzies... :roll:

You said you don't even play online, so why should you tell us what to do when WE play online.

Anyways, he can e-mail EA, and they can ban cheaters from playing online, but you wouldn't know that because you don't. So don't go off on us for wanting to play, ok??

Oh yeah, what happened a couple weeks ago on Sunday, KKKerry, oh yea, ILLINOIS LOST to the BUCKEYES HAHAHAHAHA

You (edited) m0r0n, do you even see Ohio St. in the NCAA tourney??

I'm not telling you not to play, idiot. How about actually reading my message in its entirety before posting?

KKKerry, you know better than that.

Edited by MarkB.

REPORT PEOPLE??!?! :lol::lol:

You do realize that this is a VIDEO GAME don't you? What, is EA going to send the FBI to the guy's house and start an entire investigation?

You guys are being such little panzies... :roll:

Can you imagine? The FBI storms the guy's house at 4 am because he quit during an online game. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd pay to see that.

yea thats what i do

or play IP to IP it decreases the chance of lag

EA's Online feature is at an advantage in that aspect...My game has a huge delay between the controls and the player's reaction...so I swing the bat, and the player reacts a half of a second later. I never seemed to get that in the Online mode.

Archived