Is there a MVP 2005 instruction manual anywhere?

cbates

I truly love this game, but I'm having to learn a lot as I go (and also through many great folks on this board). My PC game only came with a wimpy 17 page manual which basically only has the control configurations.

Is there a manual on the game disc or on the internet anywhere that anyone knows about with detailed info on this game?

Thanks

Clem

• 7 years later...

Hi,

I'm NEW to this site and the forum. I haven't played MVP 2005 as my Dad used to say..."for a coon's age" (very long time). How in the world do I leave a game in progress and quit to windows??? I looked on the disc but it doesn't have any game playing "how to's" that I saw.

Thanks,

BRobby05

One thing I would add is that with some video cards / settings, if your game is running the same resolution as your desktop, you may not be able to do so. You may get "stuck" in the game screen (though after trying to minimize you are stuck without function as well, until you find where the minimized program tab is located in your taskbar).