TIT install question

Vader

This may be a dumb question here and if it is I apologize cause for the life of me I do not remember and can`t find the answer to it no matter what I try..But does the TIT program have to be installed were you have the MVP2005 game installed..I am trying to install some updated audio and I keep getting unsupported compression method error..

Did I install TIT in the wrong place or is there something else going on here.

Thanks

Remember the Tip:

I gave you in your other thread.

Not to use TiT to install the player audio.

I hope you backed things up as you went along?

Because once you do this,

You will be receiving this error every time you try to install anything afterwards using TIT.

My advice if you did back up your files, go back to the point right before installing audio with TiT and start installing from that point for everything.

When installing the player audio, use EAGraph editor

The reason for the error you are getting is because the majority of the player audio you will download were created using FiFaFS which is a .fat editing program used to edit the FiFA soccer games, which in return causes the audio files to become corrupted in MVP 2005 in a way where TiT doesn't work and will give you this error you are receiving.

And Yes the zip files will be in the main MVP Baseball directory as well as the TiT program

Hope this was helpful

The reason I would have used TIT is because I was familiar with using it...I am not familiar with using EAgraph editor..Is there a step by step instruction on how to use the program..?

I did install EAgraph but unsure on what to do next.?

1 hour ago, Vader said:

I did install EAgraph but unsure on what to do next.?

For player audio?

Nothing, just make sure you are installing to the proper 4 files.

For faces, uniforms and portraits.

You open the same .big file with BigGUI and compress them all, wait a little bit then hit close.

Do not rebuild the file.

The reason for the error you keep on getting is FIFaFS doesn't play well with one of these programs?

EAZip

FshTool

ImpBIG

Gfxpak

These are the tools that TIT uses to do its quick and excellent work, just one of them doesn't play well with it after the Fifa program is used.

3 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

The "help" file for EAgraph is not helpful at all.

Unfortunatly EAgraph help menu when I click on it goes to another page that has nothing to do with the program..I guess Microsoft has discontinued the help menu..

Hi

It took a while but i finally figured out how to use EA graph in order to install the audio..but I do have one last question before I proceed..In the file read me file it says how to install the files in each .big file..But in the zip file both dat files and HDr files that I need to separately install are in one file..Would EA graph automatically take what files are needed for example the DAT files going to /data/audio/cd/spch_pbp/pnamedat.big or do I need to first separate them before i install.??

Thanks

Archived