1987 Update

Savoy Special

Throughout much of the fall of 2021 and all of 2022, I slowly progressed on a significantly updated version of Total Classics 1987. I'm happy to report that I have something ready for public consumption that could be considered a reasonable Version 2.0 with the following: 

---Updated portraits for all 1987 MLB players that match audio ID numbers

---updated audio (approximately 75 percent of all 1987 MLB players have unique audio) 

---Updated faces (this is the BIG update - approximately 90-plus percent of 1987 MLB players have unique faces) 

I haven't created any unique faces of my own, but have gone through the extensive database of past faces and loaded in the right ones in the right places, while also trying to figure out some matches for the trickier faces that didn't have pre-created faces. I HAVE created unique audio for several players and am still working and testing the last few that haven't been installed yet. 

There's a whole lot more that I want to do with this Mod, but the version I've been testing and enjoying the last few months is so much, much, MUCH better than the original incomplete thing I posted a year or so back that has no faces and no audio!

If I can get some assistance from the Mods in sending over the (rather large) files, I'm ready to make this one available to the public for feedback and continued dialogue as I try to make Version 3.0 (or 4.0 LOL) the closest thing anyone could ever do to recreate the 1987 MLB season. Have a great day all! 

Archived