MVP Baseball 2023 rosters for original Xbox

j1eazye

Greetings all,

I have uploaded an updated roster for the original Xbox.  Not sure if there's much interest anymore.  Hopefully some can get some enjoyment out of these.  I will update them as often as I can.  Thank you all in MVPmods.com through the years.  Enjoy.

Now that is dedication!

How long did this take you?

Is this for a modded X-box or can it be played with just a regular X-Box?

Nice work, don't think i will play it, but nice job keeping such an old game alive.

I have a question, is the game play the same on the X-Box as the PC, meaning are home runs and stuff like that easier? More Arcade play or the same

Edited by LoeraRIO

4 hours ago, octobump said:

Did you ever upload a link? It's not working for me

You joined here in 2011 and you still don't know where the latest download list is? It is to the right of the shoutbox and it is the very first one there.

And if you have a hard time downloading it you must be using Google Chrome.

1 hour ago, Yankee4Life said:

You joined here in 2011 and you still don't know where the latest download list is? It is to the right of the shoutbox and it is the very first one there.

And if you have a hard time downloading it you must be using Google Chrome.

I am using edge.

I don't see it either, and i am using Google Chrome. I wanted to download this last night and thought maybe it just takes time to post, but it is not on the right side or in the downloads section.

I wonder what else i am not seeing and missing?

4 hours ago, Yankee4Life said:

Look for something that says LATEST DOWNLOADS.

Hi,

I am looking at again right now, the right side. Latest Downloads.

The newest one is a All-Time MLB Roster by clg33

Still on FireFox

Edited by LoeraRIO

I see the other 4, but that one is  just not there.

Notice, it has zero downloads, so you may be the only one seeing it?

Edit:

And the download totals of the other 4 are accurate to your screenshot.

Edited by LoeraRIO

1 hour ago, LoeraRIO said:

I see the other 4, but that one is  just not there.

Notice, it has zero downloads, so you may be the only one seeing it?

Edit:

And the download totals of the other 4 are accurate to your screenshot.

I have no idea at all what you are talking about. How many downloads that this mod has or not has nothing to do with it. I am sure that everyone with the exception of you can see this mod. I have no idea what to tell you right now.

On 3/31/2023 at 4:08 PM, j1eazye said:

Greetings all,

I have uploaded an updated roster for the original Xbox.  Not sure if there's much interest anymore.  Hopefully some can get some enjoyment out of these.  I will update them as often as I can.  Thank you all in MVPmods.com through the years.  Enjoy.

When I clicked on this file, it gave me the option to approve the file, which moderators are also able to do, so I approved it.

I've also changed permissions on that category so moderator approval is not required. We don't see XBOX downloads often on the site so this approval permission was probably set up a long time ago and we never realized to change that. 

Now your mod is public for everyone else to see and download.

6 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

When I clicked on this file, it gave me the option to approve the file, which moderators are also able to do, so I approved it.

I've also changed permissions on that category so moderator approval is not required. We don't see XBOX downloads often on the site so this approval permission was probably set up a long time ago and we never realized to change that. 

Now your mod is public for everyone else to see and download.

Everyone? I am pretty sure octobump was saying the same thing.

So it wasn't visible afterall, but only to moderators.

@Yankees4Life

You are right, a number of downloads a mod has doesn't have anything to do with anything; usually.

But when it has zero, was released 2 days ago and nobody not including myself downloaded it, suggest a problem. Don't you think?

Now i see it, and just downloaded it,

Thank you Kccitystar

Tough crowd

1 minute ago, LoeraRIO said:

@Yankees4Life

You are right, a number of downloads a mod has doesn't have anything to do with anything; usually.

But when it has zero, was released 2 days ago and nobody not including myself downloaded it, suggest a problem. Don't you think?

The reason why for that is that we have not had an Xbox mod uploaded here literally in years.

I am now kicking myself as to why no one, with the exception of the staff could not see it. I thought that when it was in the latest downloads list it was accessible to everyone here. I will now personally check every new download to be sure that all of the users can download it if they want to.

13 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

The reason why for that is that we have not had an Xbox mod uploaded here literally in years.

I am now kicking myself as to why no one, with the exception of the staff could not see it. I thought that when it was in the latest downloads list it was accessible to everyone here. I will now personally check every new download to be sure that all of the users can download it if they want to.

Sounds like a great plan.

Thank you,

• 1 month later...