The High-Res Road Trip (CIN/DET/TOR/BOS)

Moser316

You’re always puttin’ the make on my friends

Always giving them eyes and the dirty lies ’bout me and you

Well I’m through, it’s the end of the line for you babe

Here’s a ticket one way Cincinnati

I’m sendin’ you home to your ma and your daddy

So don’t try to call me, you’ll only be wastin’ your time!

--Oingo Boingo, Goodbye-Goodbye

316RedsPreview.jpg

Jerry spent some time in Michigan

A 20 year vacation, after all he had a dime

A dime is worth a lot more in Detroit

A dime in California, just a 20 dollar fine

--NOFX, The Decline

316TigersPreview.jpg

That night in Toronto with its checkerboard floors

Riding on horseback and keeping order restored

'Til the men they couldn't hang

Stepped to the mic and sang

And their voices rang with that Aryan twang

--The Tragically Hip, Bobcaygeon

316BlueJaysPreview.jpg

Never alone...

The city streets are where we roam

Never alone...

This is Boston, its our home

--Dropkick Murphys, Never Alone

316RedSoxPreview.jpg

Well, I said I'd also release the Red Sox this weekend if you guys were good, and since you were, I'm holding up my end of the bargain. I, however, was not that good this weekend, and I've got a two-day hangover to prove it :p

Comments?

Since I'm going out of town over Easter weekend, I'm planning on releasing the New York, New York edition of the Road Trip on Thursday night (which consists of the Yankees and the Mets, for those of you unfamiliar)...

Maybe the mods could merge the two High-Res Road Trip threads and put a sticky on it so all the information and updates are in one place, I know I don't want to fill the boards with a bunch of posts that get fewer comments. Probably better to consolidate the whole project, eh?

And as always, any response (either positive or negative) is always appreciated. It's when there's nothing that drives me nuts ;)

Here's a comment: Where / when can we get them??? :D

I used your Cubs uniforms during a game I played over the weekend. I saw the same pinstripe issue I saw when using your uniforms in HH2004 (the pinstipes look a little "jagged" when viewed from a distance -- e.g. when I'm batting and looking at the Cubs pitcher), but I did get used to it as the game went on. I can live with this considering how nice the uniforms are.

I play as the Yankees, so I'll probably have the same issue when playing at home, but it won't be as noticeable, since I use the Behind-the-Pitcher view when I pitch.

Keep up the great work.

When they're uploaded on to BBSC, I'll post the links to the files (like I did last time). Also, I've heard about the "jaggedness" of the pinstripes multiple times, I'm seeing it less since I've updated my video card, but there is a trade-off between blurring the pinstripes (which looks good from a distance, but not up close) and making them sharper (which looks good up close, but not from a distance sometimes). I went with the latter, maybe somebody else will do it differently...

Moser316,

I really like those Cinci unis :D! I hope you release them very soon.

Now, as a semi-request, would you please make sure the catcher's equipment has the right color combination? if you need more info, please let me know and I'll send you a PM with the details.

KC's are really good but the catcher's equipment is missing something... the straps are supposed to be black for both the leg guards and the chest protector and in his set, the leg guard' straps are red and the chest protector's are black.

Thanks for all the positive comments :)

BTW, I'll be previewing the New York, New York edition of the Road Trip tonight and uploading the files to BBSC. The reason? Well, there are two. I worked ahead this week because I'm going out of town early Friday morning, and my alma mater (UW-Milwaukee) plays Illinois tomorrow night, so I didn't want this hanging over my head.

Also, as an FYI to anybody following this project, from now on I'm going to be posting any and all updates in the Completed Mods forum because technically, I'm showing you all a finished product ;)

Moser:

Good luck to UW-Milwaukee! ALthough I'm an Indiana fan (Big Ten), I would still like to see them (Illinois) upset by your squad. Lotsa heart, and a great coach!

P.S. Maybe Mr. Pearl would like to coach in Bloomington in the future? :D

Archived