Taking request for faces for "Your" Total classics mod

Dirtdog

After working on a face for Savoy Special's TC1987 mod this weekend, i thought why not try and help everyone who is working diligently to create one of these very time consuming classic mods a hand and create a needed face or two for each of you.

I know i had been asked by some of you for help on your mods in the past, and i told you i was too busy, well now its summer time, a little bored, kids are grown, so right now i have a little extra time on my hands; so i am willing to help.

To my knowledge these are the total classic mods that are being worked on slowly and at the creators own pace of course.

TC82 ?? (Not sure about the progress on this one, or if it is still a work in progress, but i was told it was a thing.

TC87

TC98

TC2000 (X-Box)

TC2001

This helping hand is only extended while i am still in MVP Baseball 2005 modding mode, and that will be until the WBC 2023 conversion mod is complete. Then i am done.

Conversion is correct, Marcos & Alfredo have been working hard on that mod to give it the ability to play seasons of 24 or 44 games.

Post your requests here,

Please limit to 3

Some of these mods have players who's careers overlap to other TC mods, so one player may be used in multiple mods, just as several of the classic players i have created in the past did.

Let me know how i can help,

8 hours ago, Dirtdog said:

After working on a face for Savoy Special's TC1987 mod this weekend, i thought why not try and help everyone who is working diligently to create one of these very time consuming classic mods a hand and create a needed face or two for each of you.

I know i had been asked by some of you for help on your mods in the past, and i told you i was too busy, well now its summer time, a little bored, kids are grown, so right now i have a little extra time on my hands; so i am willing to help.

To my knowledge these are the total classic mods that are being worked on slowly and at the creators own pace of course.

TC82 ?? (Not sure about the progress on this one, or if it is still a work in progress, but i was told it was a thing.

TC87

TC98

TC2000 (X-Box)

TC2001

This helping hand is only extended while i am still in MVP Baseball 2005 modding mode, and that will be until the WBC 2023 conversion mod is complete. Then i am done.

Conversion is correct, Marcos & Alfredo have been working hard on that mod to give it the ability to play seasons of 24 or 44 games.

Post your requests here,

Please limit to 3

Some of these mods have players who's careers overlap to other TC mods, so one player may be used in multiple mods, just as several of the classic players i have created in the past did.

Let me know how i can help,

I know this thread is for "Total Classics Faces" but would you consider helping me with your work with the faces for my next mod projects?

I plan to modify certain mods from the 2006, 2007 and 2008 season and would need help with the faces of some managers that are missing in those certain mods.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Dirtdog said:

In the mood to make a face this weekend, so i did a classic face.

3B -Dave Hollins

Played from 1990-2002

This face touches on several Total classic mods completed and in the works.

What you guys think?

images.jpg

Dave Hollins1.png

Looks good! I made a Hollins mod for 98 as well, but I'm not sure I could get it to look this good! A few requests if you're up for the challenge:

• Kerry Ligtenberg - 98 version with the sideburns
  • Rick Aguilera
  • Ron Coomer
  • Bip Roberts
  • Jim Eisenreich
  • Mike Devereaux
  • John Jaha
  • Bob Tewksbury
  • Rolando Arrojo
  • Butch Huskey
  • Kevin Mitchell
  • Chris Gomez
  • Glenallen Hill

Feel free to pick your favorite 3. Of course these are all just requests, and by no means feel obligated to do them, but I just thought these would be good in the 80s/90s mods.

• 1 month later...