Johnny Damon face problem

Muller_11

Is there any way to fix this? Johnny Damon's long hair does not appear

I've already checked the face file several times and the long hair is there in the file

In the forums I saw that it is a problem coming from the initstaz file but the truth is that I am lost there and i don't know what to do there...

Thank you

Sin título.png

You might need to re-install a default version of the johnnydamonhair.fel file or whatever it's called. Its tucked away inside a .big file. Might be initstaz.big like you said. Just pull it from a default install and you should be able to get it back. If that doesn't work, make sure the Damon face is in the same face ID number as it was in the default game, just to make sure the hair file isn't hard coded to the face ID.

22 minutes ago, BallFour said:

You might need to re-install a default version of the johnnydamonhair.fel file or whatever it's called. Its tucked away inside a .big file. Might be initstaz.big like you said. Just pull it from a default install and you should be able to get it back. If that doesn't work, make sure the Damon face is in the same face ID number as it was in the default game, just to make sure the hair file isn't hard coded to the face ID.

Fix it! thanks man!!