Pirate

Who Should Cavaliers Hire?  

13 members have voted

1. 1.

• Flip Saunders
    • Mo Cheeks
    • Don Nelson
    • Phil Jackson

I'm a huge Suns fan (since KJ days), I have an autographed jersey.

Anyways, Bad move on Cavs part. Silas is a really good coach.

KJ was the man!! I've been a huge Suns fan my whole life...They may have what it takes this year, but Nash has to be healthy...

I voted Flip Saunders as that seems like the best fit. He's a heck of a coach and knows how to make a team work around a superstar(as he did with KG). Its a shame he got fired in Minnesota, as I didn't think it was his fault at all. But when you have bums like Cassell and Spreewell, its bound to happen.

Silas had to go!! get real. He couldnt motivate the players to play, and he air out dirty laundry everytime something happend. You dont do that as a coach, whatever the problem. You dont say that without Lebron, we are a bad team. Even if it is the truth. C'mon, learn about coaching and learn about what a coach is suppose to do. BTW, I voted for Saunders too, because in no way Phillip is coming to Cleveland. Its shady that the Cavs couldnt let him at least finish the season with 18 games left. So is the life of a coach. He only played certain player and thats what happens. Ira Newble is garbage, Lucious Harris??,and Diop?? those three cant stay. Gots to go! ! ! Noone can play defence except Lebron, and hes still learning the NBA. Sad state of affairs, and your right, if they dont get the coach right this time, Cavs will suffer and Lebron will be a Knick in 2 years.

Archived