Uniform mods and stadium importing questions

nanuuq

Hello Everyone,

I am new here and have a few questions. I would like to create uniform mods for a fantasy league of mine. I tried to find a uniform template but can't seem to find one? I looked in utilities, uniforms, etc.. with no luck. I have created and installed uniform mods for EA NHL series so have some knowledge on how to create and install.

Also, i have found some 3d stadium models online and would like to use some of these models to import into MVP baseball. Are there any tutorials for this? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nanuuq

17 hours ago, nanuuq said:

SORRY! I am looking for a 1980s double knit style uniform template. Also, cant find a hat or jacket template?

I looked in the tutorials section and what you are looking for is not there. That's that.

Rather than using templates, what I typically do is look for other mods that have been created for a similar era and then recreating them to my own specifications. The only tutorial with templates I know of is Kennyess's Jersey Template, but I wasn't happy with how my uniforms were coming out. If you've got photoshop or other image editing software, I'd highly encourage you to find an 80s uniform mod and then modify it as you need.

As for stadiums, I can't help you out there. I know ZMod has a stadium editing tutorial, but I was never good with the oEdit program enough to make anything come of it. The best I can do is just edit things around in the cram32.fsh file and modify minor things while keeping the basic "skeleton" of the base stadium.