Audio mod collaboration request

BallFour

Truist Park. American Family Field. Guys named Arismendy Alcantara. The Tri-City Dust Devils. These have one thing in common - they are a pain in the butt to get into MVP Baseball 2005. Even if you're a great audio modder, things like this can really drive you nuts. That's why I've created this collaboration request.

I'm willing and ready to lend my voice to become the new play-by-play announcer of MVP Baseball 2005. I just need someone who's willing to take the pbpdat.big file and help convert those audio files to ones that I create with all of these new names. This will be a heavy undertaking - a lot like Legends of the Booth - but it would only be replacing Kuiper announce.

If anyone is interested in teaming up to make things a bit more current, please let me know.

What we will need to do although it might sound unethical is to use AI to clone the voice of Krukow/Kuiper to generate new names/commentary lines.

Elevenlabs can do it but we would need to harvest a lot of PBP commentary which is achievable by just recording PBP audio with the sound effects off, crowd noise off, etc.

I can talk about this in more detail but this can be a route we can go to create a modernized soundbank for MVP as we know what to edit and what to replace already.

Successfully achieving this will truly immortalize MVP for so many people, and I haven't even gone into having AI Kuiper/Krukow speak in other languages yet