White Sox 2001 "Sunday Specials"

fizzjob

Couple of critiques:

--Shoulder striping looks a bit disproportioned, I'll try to find a pic for you but I'm sure that blue stripe isn't as big as what you're showing

--If you're going for authenticity, I think the Sox wore their regular batting helmets with these uniforms

--Striping on pants should stop where it reaches the belt tunnel

Otherwise (excluding the socks, which are accurately shown but obviously need more work), great job!

Couple of critiques:

--Shoulder striping looks a bit disproportioned, I'll try to find a pic for you but I'm sure that blue stripe isn't as big as what you're showing

--If you're going for authenticity, I think the Sox wore their regular batting helmets with these uniforms

--Striping on pants should stop where it reaches the belt tunnel

Actually, the sleeve striping is like that:

Tony_Graffanino_9-2-01.jpg

Or are you talking about the collar? I noticed that the front and back are a little off...not sure why, though.

Thanks for the tip about the pants striping stopping at the belt - I hadn't noticed, but that's easy to fix.

I also noticed that the Majestic logo should be up higher, but the one in the screenshot is the one the game slaps on, I haven't even added one yet.

The socks need a lot of work...ah, well.

Thanks for the kind words, folks!

fizzjob,

Great job on these ChiSox unis, man!

I don't quite understand your last post, though... that wasn't their 'normal' helmet or was it? I'm pretty sure they used a 'special' helmet with those unis (one exactly like that one in the Harold Baines pic).

Good job, looks pretty good. With the socks, can't you just do normal socks. Did everyone wear them high in current times?

I just think it will look better if you you do them like normal, and it will show up on the players who wear high socks great. And the players who wear their pants low I am not concerned about.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope these are going to be released soon! They look great--hopefully u fixed the socks issue.

BTW-I'm using ur 87-90 jerseys and the socks look weird on players that wear there pants low? Is there a fix for this or do i have to change every players socks to high before each game?

thanks man, I'll be starting a Sox dynasty soon and these are great additions!

Archived