My Bonds Cyberface!

squeegeedeadly

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somebody plz help: i followed the instructions, i use biggui, imported the files, compressed them, then i go to mvpedit, change the face number, and then export it to the database folder. the cyberface even shows up on mvp edit, but when i play the game, it crashes when bonds comes. WTF? plz help. same thing happened with kevin millar.

yeah it really is a great job, i can't get over it. of course i am a barry fan through it all, i'm no longer in denial though. i think it's great that a guy that is so hated causes so much excitement in this game for us.

somebody plz help: i followed the instructions, i use biggui, imported the files, compressed them, then i go to mvpedit, change the face number, and then export it to the database folder. the cyberface even shows up on mvp edit, but when i play the game, it crashes when bonds comes. WTF? plz help. same thing happened with kevin millar.

what did you change the face # to in mvpedit? and did you rename the files before you installed w/ big gui? if you had changed the file name (number) before you imported it, you wouldn't of had to change it in mvpedit, it would have automatically replaced it. of course you want to check it to make sure it installed. in other words if you are using a modded roster, and bonds face is 029 or 002 but you installed the facepak with 607 (or whatever) and then changed the face # in mvpedit, this would lead to the crash because they don't match up.

Yo, I don't give many compliments and I certainly don't install any of the sub-par cyberfaces that are in abundance... but I must say that is THE BEST cyberface i have ever seen to date. VERY accurate. I look forward to seeing the rest of your creations and I will certainly be using this update. Great job!

yea i changed the face to 607. damn now what do i do?

hmmm. let me think for a second. i've been on here all day LOL i'm getting weird. ok i think i have it for you. i was looking through the original models.big file and by default there is no 607 face files. soooo, back up what you have now (models.big) in my docs or wherever you keep your backups. now open big gui and open the models.big in the mvp folder. then go down and highlight the all 3 of the 607 files you installed. then click the red x up top and delete the files. now go back to squeegees bonds face files and rename them to fit your roster, if you're using kerms rename them to 029, if it's the llcmac one 002. now after that reimport them back into the modles.big and compress. close big gui and open mvpedit and rename his face back to 029 or 002. that should fix it. but make sure you back up what you have now just in case. let me know i'll be on for just a tad longer. i still need to study- put it off all day- LOL.

The problem is with BigGUI. The game seem to crash when you have imported or compressed two face with new numbers. Use this and you will not have any problem, well it fixed it for me.

Move EAZIP and GFXPAK to your data folder with your downloaded Bonds's c607.fsh, c607.orl c607.ord and Millar's c###.fsh, c###.orl, c###.ord.

Make a batch file like this and put it also in your data directory:

eazip -c c607.fsh c607.ord c607.orl c###.fsh c###.ord c###.orl

PAUSE

gfxpak -p -real models.big c607fsh c607.ord c607.orl c###.fsh c###.ord c###.orl

PAUSE

/replace the #s with your Kevin Millar face number.

When you compressed the files in biggui, did you make sure you highlighted the three files you added then clicked compress? I made that mistake and the game crashed. My own fault assuming the program would compress every single file.

Not 100% cause I've modified my roster set... but hey, no sweat, if it isn't, change it to that number in yours.

And install it with the batch file method Squeege mentioned above. If you need some help with that, let me know.

Archived