Official All-Star Stadium Thread!

Dan

it will most likely be my fault; all of the filed are in the cram32 file, unless you played around with it. I'll check into it today and fix the bug, then upload another version. I also forgot to change the Red Head (lol) on the scoreboard to another ad, and I also wanted to give credit to those who helped me create the stadium.

Here are some "screenies".

http://img152.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img152&amp...ge=night9lf.jpg

http://img152.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img152&amp...httarget0zi.jpg

cause it looked the most modern to me, I liked the design, and there wasn't much reds affilliation. and why was it moved to Support? this isn't about how to do something, it was fine where it was! :x

You've got some textures missing in the upper decks along the first and third base side, unless I did something wrong.

I think that's a red wall unless you're sure you see "missing texture"

and why was it moved to Support? this isn't about how to do something, it was fine where it was! :x

MVP 2005 General description - "Is it about MVP 2005?" No, it isn't.

MVP 2005 Support description - "Need help with a certain mod, program, or just help with the game in general? Post it right here."

I'm assuming this thread was created to deal with any issues found with the stadium, so I'd say Support is appropriate.

It does help to post in the correct forum.

You can expect 1-2 updates for this stadium a week... It'll probally slow down later on, but I am always trying to keep it unique. V. 1.2 which should be out soon will eliminate the two Pepsi ads next to each other on the outfield wall, "All-Star Cafe" sign will be added to the stadium, the Nike Swoosh logo will appear in the dugout, and so on.

Here is the image regarding a "Missing Texture" on the first base side. Again, it is a RED WALL not a missing texture.

wall1zy.jpg

Archived