New Mets theme

DonnieBaseball

hey, no pictures in particular. if u can have have frank menechino or joe carter, that would be sick, but its really hard to find. but you can use which ever pics u want, it'll be sickk.

* also, if you could avoid the crappy logos of 2003, and 02 etc. The new logo is better, and the old school jays logo is good too. thanks.

I was just thinking the other day is someone was making those, because I'm already sick of the gay photo of A-Rod they have in the Manage Rosters screen. A D-Backs one would be awesome. I should probably look for pics though to make it easier for you.

I made some revisions to my previous Mets theme. Mainly just rearranged, and added more photos. So now instead of 5 screens theres 14 altogether. 8)

Screens edited include the game modes, manage rosters, network games, and the mini-game(pitching) screens.

Heres a screen shot.

metsthemev28nq.jpg

Donnie, I somehow did something stupid and I need your help. I used the EAeditor to import the mainart.fsh file into the feonly.big file and it said somekind of error so I did it again and it worked but it put it into its own seperate thing that now makes the game not work. How do you delete something like that?

Archived